Shorter Wong x baby reader

Banana fish got me fucked up! Especially the after story. 

It was a cold rainy day in New York City. A small baby was alone in a box wailing out of hunger, discomfort and fear. Your tiny lips had turned blue. You were lucky Nadia Wong had heard your crying, if she hadn't you would most likely be dead. She looked to the box and took pity on you. "Poor thing." You were covered in dirt and your own filth, your tears had cleaned your cheeks and the rain had puddled around you causing you to shiver. Nadia took a sweatshirt and picked you up wrapping you in it. The warmth of the sweatshirt and her body comforted you as she walked to her family restaurant with you in her arms. 

< "Shorter! Get down here!" > Nadia spoke in Chinese. A young adult with a purple mohawk with a pair of sunglasses on walked hastily to her. He saw you and his jaw dropped, he decided not to ask questions. Shorter could smell you from where he was standing, he coughed.  Nadia then put you in his arms. The mohawked man looked nervous as he held you.

< "bathe em' please, don't ask questions. I'm going to go to the store and pick up supplies." > Nadia then left the closed restaurant with you crying in Shorter's arms. He rocked you a bit as he carried you upstairs. 

Shorter set you down gently on the bathroom rug as he started to fill the tub with warm water. He unwrapped the sweatshirt and gaged. He slowly pulled of the disgusting diaper off you. He threw it in the trash then washed his hands. He put some gloves on, he had to wipe of the matted filth off you. As he did so he noticed how dry your skin was. < "lotion will be needed for you huh, you're gonna get a spa treatment huh?" > he wiped you off then set you in the two inch deep water. He held you up and wiped you off with a soapy rag. Shorter spoke to you in a calm, comforting voice as he washed you, this helped you to calm down. Once you were washed Shorter just played with you in the tub due to the fact he couldn't dress you of give put you in a diaper. 

Nadia soon came back with supplies and gave them to Shorter. < "I need to watch the store, please take care of em'." > 

Shorter covered you in lotion and tickled you feet before putting you in a warm outfit. He then warmed up a bottle of milk that you would drink greedily. He smiled as he watched you drink it. < "you're so cute. I'm gonna name you (Y/N)." > You didn't really care. All you cared about was the warm milk that you were drinking. It was the first food you'd gotten in who knows how long. You soon finished it and Shorter put you over his shoulder and patted your back. After you spit up he wrapped you in a blanket and rocked you. He sang to you sweetly as you fell asleep in his arms. 

Should I make a Baby x Banana Fish? It would be a separate story and I would make the baby an oc. Would you guys support that?