L x Genius child

This should work for any gender or lack of, no swearing (you can, this chapter can't though.) you are age 4-6, I do not own death note or any other show. In this you are his child, no ships will be included in this chapter. I imagine in this you have the same owl eyes as L. Please comment, it makes me really happy! Also 'chan' means someone younger than you or cute and lovable. The word 'san' is like 'Mr./Mrs.', 'Kun' refers to a male around the same age as you. also sorry it's short have some cute pictures.

 also sorry it's short have some cute pictures

You sat in the back of a limo swinging your feet, you were excited to see your father

You sat in the back of a limo swinging your feet, you were excited to see your father. It had been a few months since you saw him, the case he was working on was big. 

"(Y/n)-Chan we are almost there." You looked at Watari and nodded

-small time skip-

Watari opened the door so you could walk in, you saw a few guys a girl and your father sitting in a chair not too far away. You walked up to him as you did so he opened his arms wide so you could give him a hug. You wrapped your arms and legs around him making you look like a koala, your father held you close to him as he spoke.

"This is my (daughter/son/child)" All the guys in the room gasped and the girl squealed. She kind of scared you, you did not show your fear though. Your father ran his fingers though your hair in a petting motion. All of them introduced themselves showing their ID.

"If I were Kira you would all be dead, you shouldn't let people know your name like that." You looked at all of them with your large eyes. Yagami-San spoke then chuckled and spoke.

"You and your father are very similar." You gave him the same stoic face your father has and spoke

"An interesting notion." You wrote that down in the notebook you kept for notes and random bits of information. Watari handed you a pen and you wrote it down. The younger Yagami spoke 

"Are you going to tell us your name?" He smiled innocenctly, you did not trust him though he had an evil look in his eyes. If anyone in this room were Kira it was him, you took the direct route like you father did.

"Are you Kira?" His composer shook slightly then went back to normal. You could almost hear the air laughing. 

"Now what made you think that?" He smiled as if you were joking. You remained stoic.

"If I told you, you would try to change it, or maybe you wouldn't because that would be suspicious, either way I'm not telling you." You had no hint of emotion in your voice, that scared everyone in the room excluding your father and Watari. You then wrote down everything you knew about Light Yagami. You father looked at your notes and nodded, confirming that they are valid.  

"Would to like to eat some cake with me?" You smiles and nodded at Watari put (f/f) cake in front of you and your father. You and your father ate your cake together happily.