Other Book Preview

Sorry for being gone, I've been dealing with an extreme lack of motivation. This is a bit of an AU, same drill though. I don't own Killing Stalking. This is not suitable for younger readers. This does follow the story, chapters 1 and 2. Longer one, you're age 6-11. 

It all started when you saw a strange man try to break into your house. You watched from the upstairs window, nervously. Was he going to seal something? Hurt me? Would he find out about 'the secret'?  

You had never been so happy to see a cop car. You watched one officer roll down the window. You knew him, sorta... your father always told you that you never had to worry about him unless he started to poke around. Someone else was in the car with him, someone you didn't know. The strange man talked to them. To your dismay you couldn't hear them, although you were smart enough not to go any closer. The one you didn't know got out of the car, as soon as he did so the strang man hastily put the combination in. No!  Your father wasn't home yet, this was bad. 

You could hear the strange man bumble around your house, into your father's room. You quickly and silently went down to the staircase. You went down six stairs, you then heard it. A sound you took for granted until now. Your fathers footsteps. You could hear him unlock the door and walk in. You wanted to run to him, hug him, but you were smart. He passed you silently, he knew about the strange man! You actually made a stair squeak. Your father quickly turned, he looked relived to see you instead of an intruder. He then put a finger to his lips, telling you to be silent. He then winked telling you he had a little plan. 

"W-What the hell?!" You and your father both heard it, it was the strange man. He had figured out the secret. You father gave you a look telling you to stay put. He then walked away.

You walked to your father's room and sat near the basement staircase. "SAVE ME! SAVE ME! PLEASE SAVE ME!" The woman's screames were heavily muffled by flooring. Now that you thought about it she wasn't a woman anymore, she was a plaything. Silly me!  The strange man and the plaything spoke to each other. The plaything  then screamed. 

TWACK

You heard the satisfying sound of.... a baseball bat. You concluded. You heard father talk to him. "I don't know who you are, but I haven't seen my relatives in 10 years." You heard the strange man try to scurry away. "You might have well said you were my brother." They scurried around more before the strange man tried to run up the stairs. You smiled at him from above. He stopped in shock just long enough for your father to hit him in the legs. The strange man fumbled down the stairs. You watched as the strange man struggled more, he was backed into a wall. 

"I FELL IN LOVE!" 

You stopped. You then smirked. He will be a really fun playtoy, I hope we can keep him a bit. The strange man spoke more. You weren't listening. 

"Spit it out. You and your mumbling..." You listened in again. This would definitely be interesting. "The basement's too small for the both of you." At first you questioned your father, then you realized, his legs. "How about we go up?" Your father started to walk up the stairs. He winked at you. You and him stood in the doorway. 

"Are you... really forgiving me?" The strange man held his shoulder. 

"Yes. But..." You and your father pushed him down the stairs. "Not with your legs the way they are..." 

••••☁︎••••

"Didn't I make it clear you were supposed to stay upstairs?" Your father ruffled you hair as he spoke teasingly. 

"But it's so fun...." You whined. Your father picked you up and brought you to the kitchen. "What are we gonna feed it?" Your father set you on the counter as you spoke animatedly, swinging your feet. 

"I just gonna do some canned stuff." You father spoke monotonously as he looked trough the cubbords. "I'm gonna have to pick stuff up, we're all out." He picked you up and set you on his shoulders. You cheered as he walked to the door, you still on his shoulders. 

"You man sure to chain it up right?" You asked as your father locked the door behind him. 

"Of course I did, have some faith in Daddy." He chuckles a bit as he set you in the car. He Buckled you in and then sat in the drivers seat. "Off we go." He said looking in the rearveiw mirror as he backed up. 

••••☁︎••••

You jumped trough the house to make your presence known.  You heard the new plaything scream. You and your father then walked down the stairs. You held his hand, the stairs were steep and you didn't want to become a plaything. (Once legs are broken they're considered a plaything.) "That's not nice. You shouldn't scream when you see a lady's face..." You scolded. 

"How do you feel, spending a night with the daughter of the ceo of a pharmaceutical company?" Your father asked in a condescending tone. "No have no idea how much she screamed for you to held while you were out cold..." You nodded, at first it was funny, but then it got annoying. "As if you could've heard that. Stupid bitch. She was stupid to the end. It was tough matching her stupidity to the end. If anyone was hurt by this, we were." He gestured to you as he picked up a clump of hair.

 "This bitch thought she was better then us." You added to what your father was saying. 

"Now look at her." He squeezed one of the old playtoy's breasts. "Shamelessly flaunting her tits in front of two men at the same time, not to mention in front of a child." 

You poked the other breast. "It's stiffer then it was yesterday." You said a bit disappointed, your father nodded in agreement. 

"You're middle aged and unemployed. Judging by your shabby clothes, you were probably the class loser... plus you're a dude lover. And those scars on your wrists... I'm guessing your dad beat you as a child? Or is it relatated to your homo tendency?"

"Normally we'd let the girl live a little longer...but Daddy says he hasn't killed a man sence the death of Gramps you see... I guess you're lucky." You spoke up, your voice seemed inoccent, like you weren't away if the horrible things you were doing. 

"You're a guy, and yet your legs are just so thin and pretty... just like a girl. Except for the hair." You father flicked the new playtoy's wound. You then handed your father the can. "You must be hungry..." He hovered over the new plaything. "Open your mouth." 

The new plaything looked horrified. "Don't worry, it's just porridge." Your father offered you a bite and you took it. Sucking and chewing on it a bit a bit before swallowing it. He then offered it to the new playtoy. The new plaything just let it sit in his mouth. "What the hell?! Don't spill it!" You father scolded. "This is abalone porridge, you fool! 6000 won (5.33 US dollars, 7.46 Australian dollars, 4.71 Euro, 4.13 pound sterling ) per can! And you spill it?! This is expensive shit, okay!" The playtoy ate it.

"It's good, right?" You smiled. 

"You should be grateful. The only reason you can taste anything is because I let you live..." Your father spoke. "Do you think a dead person would be able to taste it? How do you feel? You beat the girl." He pouted the porridge on the playtoy's face. 

"I... feel good..." The playtoy almost looked aroused. You blinked. 

"Why the fuck would you like that you fucking retard?" You father gave a look that even you didn't like too much. He then started to make out with a playtoy. You watched them. You then noticed. Your father pulled away, he then noticed what you did a few seconds earlier. "What? Your left leg is fine?" You were one step ahead of him as you held a sledge hammer in you hands. "If you're fine, you should say so. Or I won't know, will I? Families are like that too."

"Sangwoo ssi..." The playtoy spoke meekly. Your father took the hammer from you. 

"If you don't tell anyone, you'll be the only one that ends up getting hurt you know?" Your father held the playtoy's leg down. The plaything started to beg. 

Crack

••••☁︎••••

I hope you liked it, if you did please support the other book!