Saiki K x bullied teen

TW

@Fujoshiwriter3   Thank you for requesting!!

In this you are 13-16, this will include many topics such as suicide and bullying, if you aren't comfortable with this please read a different chapter. I do NOT own 'the disastrous life of Saiki K' or any other show. This is geared towards a female reader. Also you have most of the powers your father has. This will contain swearing.

'~' will represent other people's thoughts.

→ is when your father is speaking directly to you telepathically

⇔ is you talking back to him telepathically

『in Japanese culture if a student dies a flower will be placed on their desk. Although if the student is not dead it's saying 'I wish you were dead'.』

You looked at the『flower on your desk』, the girl in the seat next to you laughed.

~loser, she will never be shit!

You picked the flower up threw it in the trash. You then left the classroom. You entered the nearest bathroom, locking yourself in a stall, you put your head in your hands.

~I wonder where that loser went

~Maybe now she will get the message, we all want her dead!

~it's what she deserves for being such a pain

You had never done anything to them, they just picked on you because they saw you as weak. You left the bathroom and walked to your homeroom. You looked at Mr. Nanase taking roll call.

~she still showed up, jeez

~what a pain in the ass

~what a clueless bitch

You sat in your seat putting your thought blocking earrings so you can ignore the outside world until school was over. All the earrings do is block out thoughts that aren't directed to you, your uncle made them.

-time skip to dinner/supper-

You sat with your father as you ate your food silently

→ What's wrong?

⇔ just stress, you know with the trip comment up.

→ I know your lying to me.

You sighed and stood up to wash wash your dish in the kitchen sink.

→ Can you please tell me what's wrong.

⇔ You should know shouldn't you.

→ Your brain is subconsciously blocking the memory, you must have had a really bad day. 

You just sighed and went to your room.

-to the trip-

"Hey Saiki-Chan, I hear the place we're going to has some crazy cliffs, how about you jump off one!" The girls laughed, you just tried to ignore it, the plane landed soon after and the teachers let you go to your hotel rooms, Mr. Nanase made sure you got your own room. Once you got there you looked the bland ceiling, you hugged your pillow, all you wanted was to cuddle up next to your father. You got the fluffiest blanket and wrapped yourself in it. The blanket didn't make you any happier though, it didn't smell like coffee, or wrap it arms around you, it didn't play with your hair, it wasn't your father. You looked out the window, a cliff stood not to far away, stars dotting the sky above it.

'How about you jump off one!' You looked at the cliff and then yourself in the mirror.

'I should jump'

-Daddy POV-

I ate the coffee jelly in front of me as a wave of dread washed over me, I had never felt such a feeling, I knew something was wrong, I took my antennas out to sense (y/n), even more dread came, she was standing at the edge of a cliff, she was about to jump.

I teleported as close as I could to her, I ran as fast as I could to her.

-3rd POV-

It was like everything went into slow motion

Kusuo ran to his daughter, grabbing her hand just as she was about to jump. He then pulled her into a warm embrace. The girl looked up to see who grabbed her, her father looked down a her tears in his eyes

"Don't ever do that again!" He hugged you tighter, you than started sobbing

"I'm so sorry!" You hugged him back as hard or almost even harder than he hugged you.