(F/N) sighed, as he looked at the man with a plan, "I'll go...begrudgingly."

Dutch laughed, and slapped him on the shoulder, "You don't even know what that word means."

The gang's leader looked at them all, "Let's ride," as the three men started to walk away, Pearson yelled out, "What about me?"

Dutch glanced back at him, "This ain't the time for tigers, my friend."

(F/N) walked next to Dutch and Micah, Arthur stayed behind for a moment then muttered, "Fine."

He quickly caught up to (F/N), and spoke softly, "When we get to the horses, don't take off just yet, I gotta give you something."

(F/N) nodded, he did as he was told and stopped before he could get on Bullseye, "What is it?"

Arthur walked over to his horse, then pulled something out of his horse's saddle, Arthur threw whatever he had pulled out over Boadecia. (F/N) caught it, his eyes widened in surprise, it turned out to be Arthur's old rolling block rifle. (F/N) spent a couple of seconds just staring at it, "You're trusting me with your long scoped rifle?"

Arthur smiled as he mounted his horse, "It's not mine anymore, it's yours now. I got a new one."

(F/N) smiled, he almost forgot what to say, "Well...I just wanna say thank..."

Micah interrupted, "Are you two women finished? Or do Dutch and I have to go alone?"

(F/N) grumbled as he saddled up, he felt his blood warming, "Don't push me Micah or you might find yourself on the other end of the barrel."

Micah smiled, and poked at him, "Oh I can see the killer in you now."

(F/N) stored the rifle in Bullseye's saddle, he clenched the reins a little too tight, he didn't want to be holding a gun. Micah led the way out of camp, a large grin on his face. Dutch sighed as he rode next to (F/N), he started reflecting over the past, "You know, I've been fighting Colm for so long now...I can hardly remember a time when it was different."

Arthur being the voice of reason, added, "You're still fighting him now, make no mistake of that."

Micah scoffed at Arthur, "Here he goes again Doubting Thomas, is there any plan you ain't sour on?"

(F/N) nodded, he kept a straight face as he spoke, "He's right about that Arthur, you do seem to have a problem with everything, nowadays."

The aged gunslinger sighed, "Maybe you're right. I guess I'm just nervous."

Micah laughed, "Not doing this is what should make you nervous. We have Pinkertons coming after us. Then we got Leviticus Cornwall and his private army. And who knows when this hillbilly gold thing will come to head, hm? Can we really afford to be fighting the O'Driscolls on all these fronts?"

Dutch nodded, he smiled at his words, "There is wisdom in that."

Arthur shook his head, "I know that, but I'm still nervous. I don't want the boy getting shot."

Micah laughed, and smirked at him, as they rode into the heartlands, "He won't even be in danger, he'll be in a nice perch with that rifle. If he keeps a cool head we should be fine."

(F/N) sighed, he looked around at the high cliffs and tall grass, as he agreed to be the sniper, "Fine, as long as you all keep calm, we'll all be alright."

Dutch smiled at him, "Oh I know we'll be fine, we got you."

(F/N) smirked, as his ego got even bigger, "I will do my best."