(F/N)'s smile faded when he saw Micah, also talking to Dutch. The young outlaw wanted nothing to do with his father, so he turned around, and started heading back to his tent, he would tell him later. Unfortunately, the asshole saw him and pointed him out to Dutch, the gang's leader spoke up, "(F/N), son. I need you for something."

(F/N) sighed and clenched his fists, he slowly turned around and started walking over to his tent. If Dutch hadn't asked (F/N) wouldn't have come, he was still angry. As he walked over Micah smiled at him, and kept kissing ass, "Good call, Dutch. I think we do need a fourth man for this. You're so good at making these calls."

Micah looked at Pearson, his demeanor changed, he was clearly impatient, "Go on, fat man."

Pearson shot Micah a look but the smile on his face didn't fade, as he continued on with his story, "As I was saying, I met a couple of O'Driscoll boys on the way into town. It was about to get ugly. But you know how I am in a fight." The middle-aged, balding, fat Pearson, pulled out a knife, "Like a cornered tiger!"

(F/N) laughed at Pearson's comparison, but he quickly, realized no one else was laughing soon enough. The gunslinger scratched his neck awkwardly as the camp cook sheathed his knife, "Anyway, it didn't get ugly, instead we got to talking. And they suggested a parley, to end things like gentlemen."

(F/N) laughed even louder than before, at the thought of Colm O'Driscoll acting gentlemanly. Dutch found the idea even more laughable, and upsetting, "Gentleman? Colm O'Driscoll?"

The gang's leader had an angry look on his face, he took a few steps forward, Micah and Pearson backed up, Dutch saw right through it, "Have you lost your minds?"

Micah went back to his usual flattering ways, "You're always telling us Dutch do what has to be done, but don't fight wars ain't worth fighting."

(F/N) was about to state the obvious, but Hosea who was sitting a couple of feet away, reading a paper, beat him to it, he didn't even look up from his paper, "They want a parley? It's a trap."

(F/N) pointed at Hosea, he knew what it was and he wasn't even listening. The gunslinger couldn't believe he even had to explain this, "There's gonna be an army of O'Driscolls there, ready to kill us."

Micah scoffed at (F/N), as if he was the crazy one, "Of course, it's probably a trap. But what have we got to lose finding out?"

Arthur answered that question, "Get shot."

(F/N) added on, this was crazy, "Or get Captured, tortured, and killed, to be honest staying at war would probably have less chance of death."

Dutch nodded as he looked at the two men, then back at Micah. The asshole shook his head and spoke in a calm tone, "We won't be any of those things. Because (F/N) here will be protecting us."

Micah put his arm on (F/N)'s shoulder, he immediately threw it off and brushed his jacket with his hand. Dutch shook his head, and walked out into the middle of camp, the sane part in him spoke, "I don't see the point in all of this."

Dutch paused to look at (F/N), then sighed there was sadness in his voice, "I killed Colm's brother, a long time ago. Then he killed...my Anabelle. I loved her dearly."

Micah smiled, as he kept trying to convince him, "Dutch you're the wisest fella I know. So I know you can see why this is worth taking the risk."

Dutch sighed then looked at the ground, he eventually looked back up, a newfound strength in his eyes, "Let's do this."

(F/N) groaned, as Dutch pointed to Arthur and Micah, he knew this wasn't a good idea, "You'll both ride with me."

Then Dutch turned to the young gunslinger, "Son, I know you have your doubts about this. But I would feel a hell of a lot safer, with you watching over us."