[ R E A D F I R S T ]

Hello, darlings!

Maraming salamat sa lahat ng naka-basa at bumabasa nitong kauna-unahang Mondragon story sa series na ito featuring Trojan Mondragon and Eila Delos Santos.

This is my first story here on my Wattpad account and the very first stoey that I wrote in a 'erotica romance' genre. When I created this back in 2014, I believe I was 19 or 20 years old back then; not a minor but definitely not old enough to know a lot of this in this world—esp. in this kind of genre. Trojan and Eila's story is more like a "trial and error phase" for me as a writer. That's why this story has a lot of errors—I'm not talking about the technical errors but more like storytelling wise—and [I believe] has a lot of room for improvement. Also, when I first work on this, I was heavily influenced by the very first erotica romance that I have read, the 50 Shades of Grey, hence with the theme inspired from the BDSM element that that book and this story have.

As a writer, I always want to make stories that I can be proud of. Which is why, I've decided that I will START REVISING THE WHOLE STORY.

The revisions might a take long while but I don't want to serve my readers a half-baked story. And since this is THE FIRST story in a series, I would to change this story into somehow more in depth, has more narrative than sex, and be a setting point for my new breed of darlings to enjoy and continue with the series.

I want to give more colors on Trojan and Eila; not just their story but most especially their characters. In the REVISED EDITION, the chapter titles of this story will be removed—which will also served as your guide that that chapter has been revised already and has a [more or less] different content from the original version.

Q: WILL THE STORY BE DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL VERSION? Yes. Absolutely. Hence, this will also serves as a fresh new read for those who had already read the original version.

Q: WILL THE PLOT ALSO CHANGE?
I cannot guarantee any major or drastic change on the plot for now. But what I do can assure of is that, the flow of events will be different from the original.

Q: WILL THE NEW VERSION STILL HAS LOTS OF SEX AND BDSM ELEMENT?
— I will remove the BDSM element since I don't want to disrespect people who has that kind of lifestyle with my ignorance and lack of research. But the sex... yes. It will remain. Because let's be honest, it's the sex that we enjoyed in this story *wink* But I would like to turned it into "sexy sex scenes" and not just straight porn. In other words, I would like to make it as close to "love making". MAD ATTRACTION HAS A THEME OF "POSSESSIVE/OBSESSIVE KIND OF LOVE". So, expect that the sex scenes can be graphic and will be A LOT, I dare say.

Q: WILL YOU POST ALL REVISED EDITION IN ONE GO OR AS A CHAPTER UPDATE LIKE WHAT YOU USUALLY DO WITH YOUR ON GOINGS?
— Chapter update like my on goings.

Q: WHEN WILL THE REVISION STARTS AND WHEN CAN WE READ IT?
— I can start as early as September. But please do note that THIS WON'T BE PRIORITIZED since I still have my current on goings to work on. So, excuse for the slow updates coming.

I hope I clear some questions and information regarding this plan. If you have further questions, feel free to share them on the comment section and I will try to respond as soon as I'm able to.

That's all for now.

xoxo,
DarlingVee