Chapter Forty

Finn's POV

Once Robert and Jerry left, I turned to Aidan with a gleeful grin. "There's nothing left standing in our way, baby," I announced.

Aidan bit his lip as I ran my fingers under his shirt and over the muscles of his chest. "That's something to be celebrated," he added gruffly.

I knew my eyes were filled with desire. All of the nerves and the anger and the fear was replaced by the need to reassure myself that Aidan was mine. And there was really only one way I wanted to do that.

"Bedroom?" I asked. The word alone made Aidan harden against my leg. He nodded and we stumbled too his bed, kissing and moaning.

"Oh, Finn," Aidan groaned. "You have no idea how much you turn me on."

I tugged off my pajamas and sat in his lap, naked. "Look, you do the same for me."

With a moan, Aidan wrapped a hand around my erection and gave it a good couple of strokes, sending tingles right down my spine.

"I want to do something for you," I gasped. "I want you to take charge and let me please you."

I really hoped he understood my meaning. Thankfully for me, Aidan's voice, tight with arousal, ordered, "Get on your knees."

There was nothing hotter than the authority and expectation in his voice. He commanded me with every syllable.

I hit my knees with no hesitation at all. I wasn't sure if I could fit all of him in my mouth, but I was going to try my hardest. My heart beat quick with the desire to please Aidan. I looked up in time for him to cup my cheek in his hand.

"Do you feel comfortable?" he asked, eyes edged with worry. "I don't want you to do something that you aren't ready for."

I looked at his cock in front of me, long and thick and begging to be in my mouth, and gave him a smile. "I'm ready." Then, wanting to get that feeling of being under control back, I added, "Tell me what to do."

He grabbed my chin and the look I got from him was insanely sexy. There was love in that look, but also a cockiness that told me that he was in charge. "Are you nervous you won't be able to perform to my expectations?"

There wasn't mocking in his voice, so I knew he was asking me genuinely. "...Yes."

"Well then don't worry. I'm going to tell you what to do and you're going to obey. Can you obey me, Finn?" Aidan asked, tilting his head in curiosity.

"Yes, Sir," I breathed, looking at up at him and feel the desire to be obedient in my heart. He looked so good like this, looking down on me with his muscular chest on display and his thighs spread wide.

"Good boy," Aidan said, mouth curling upwards around the words. He'd never said them before, and was clearly having some trouble taking them seriously now. "I want you to put your lips on my cock. Don't bother taking it inside of you just yet. Just feel me and anticipate."

I licked my lips and did as he said, feeling only excitement when I put my mouth to his cock for the first time. I looked up and met his eyes, practically begging for the green light.

He grabbed my chin and his cock and rubbed himself back and forth. I wasn't sure what game he was playing, but the longer he did it the more submissive I felt. The more I had thoughts like, Focus on his pleasure, not your own and Kiss the tip of his cock, slut.

Wow, my inner voice was a rude horny bitch.

"Stick out your tongue," Aidan ordered, and I did so without hesitation. He placed the tip of his cock on my tongue and, with small little thrusts, rubbed back and forth. He so easily could have shoved his cock down my throat, but he didn't.