Chapter Twenty-Nine

Aidan's POV

It was a little frustrating to have Jim pop up, again, and ruin my day, but I didn't let it destroy everything. I bought Finn a stupid vegan Arctic Rush drink and took him back to my place.

"Are you sure it's okay that I'm here?" Finn asked. His green eyes were wide and taking everything in, as if he'd never been here before. "I don't want to interrupt...stuff."

"Stuff?" I asked with a chuckle. "No worries, you aren't interrupting anything. I brought you here for a reason."

He delicately sat on my couch, like he was waiting for my permission, and leaned forward. "And that was...?"

It was a little embarrassing to admit, but the idea of some other Dominant training Finn to be a submissive really pissed me off.

"I was thinking that maybe we could start training," I muttered. "I'm not saying you're my boyfriend or I'm your Dominant or whatever, I'm just saying that you'd be taught by me, not by some random at Robert's club."

His whole expression lit up with joy and damn, that was a face I wanted to see again. And again and again, for the rest of my life. I couldn't help how my heart skipped a beat when I looked at him for too long.

"You mean it, you'll train me?" he asked, hope so obvious in his voice. "Right now?"

"We can start right now," I decided. "I'll print out some forms and make you a folder. There aren't too many papers, I just need to get some information before we start."

Finn hopped off the couch and ran into my arms. I cradled him against my chest and let my head fall to his shoulder. I was way too addicted to his comfort.

"Thank you," Finn whispered. He looked up with that damn smile of his again, and those bright eyes, and I didn't have a single chance of resisting when he kissed me.

I couldn't deny that nothing felt more right than his lips on mine.

He pulled away and looked into my eyes. The amount of trust I saw in then scared me. "I'll be good for you, I promise."

When his looks were that enamored and his words were that devoted, I couldn't help but let my heart slip a little farther.

Oh, and I got a boner too. Couldn't help that part.

Finn blushed and glanced down, where he clearly felt my erection against him.

I cleared my throat and stepped back. "Uh. Sorry."

Finn bit his lip, the actual worst thing he could have done in this situation, and took a step closer to me. "Don't be sorry. I'm not a virgin, you know."

"Oh Jesus, don't say stuff like that," I muttered, running my fingers through my hair and feeling my pants get tighter.

Then Finn's fingers gently wrapped around my bicep and pulled my hand away from my face. "It's okay. Look, I feel the same." He moved my hand to cup right over his erection.

I bit my lip and resisted my blush. I'd touched plenty of young men's private areas before, but nobody got me hot like Finn did. Nobody felt as right as Finn, either.

Still, he was young and I didn't want to mess this up. I pulled my hand away just a little, only to hold his hand in mine when his face showed signs of hurt.

"Won't we be doing sexual things together if you train me?" Finn asked, genuinely curious. His eyes were so wide and filled with innocence.

Wouldn't we? There were some non-sexual aspects of the lifestyle, but most...