Chapter Thirty-Six

Finn's POV

I was not excited to have Aidan drop me off for my classes. I gave him the longest kiss goodbye ever, and walked to my class sad and missing him.

I should've done sexual stuff when I had the rest of the day to be with him. Now I was all attached.

Not that I minded. This morning had been mind-blowing. Even the very position we'd been in — face to face, our bodies pressed up against each other — was more intimate than most of my sexual experiences in general.

Aidan was an incredible man and an incredible lover. It was no wonder Adam was crawling around trying to win him back.

After my classes, I called my friends together for a meeting at Starbucks. We were all very hipster, so this was our place. I ordered my typical drink and wasn't shocked that Aidan was late.

"So you called us here for a meeting?" Brianna asked. She'd cute her hair really short yesterday, so now she kind of looked like a suburban mom of five. It looked cute on her.

Benny sighed. "If this is supposed to be an intervention for me, I know. I'm gay, not bicurious. I get it, you guys figured it out way before I could tell you — well you knew, Bri."

"Wait...what?" I asked. "Benny?"

Jerry gasped. "OMG! Does that mean I have a chance with you? I kind of like this fifty year old kinky guy I met at a club but I'd marry you in a heartbeat!"

Benny shook his head. "No, I already have a crush on someone else. His name is Aidan Demos and he can legit fuck me sideways with a kazoo in his mouth."

"What the fuck..." Vivian muttered. "I mean congrats, B, glad you finally had the balls to say it."

"Benny, you're gonna hate my round table news," I admitted.

It was that moment that Aidan walked through the door. Thank God he hadn't chosen 25 seconds earlier or he might've been freaked out by Benny's descriptive vocabulary.

"Oh my God here he is," Benny gasped. "He knows I'm gay and he's coming to claim this tight little ass as his own. And he can claim it, I'm a virgin in the butt but he can do whatever he wants with me."

Aidan blinked. "You act like I can't hear you."

"Oh I said that out loud? Fuck," Benny muttered.

"Uh sorry Benny, but my news kind of involved Aidan," I said.

"His name is Daddy Demos," Vivian corrected.

"You're right," I agreed to Aidan's obvious dismay. "Everyone, meet my boyfriend, Daddy Demos."

Benny gasped. "You got to him first?! So jealous."

"Are his arms as strong and muscular as they look through his shirts in class?" Viv, a literal lesbian, asked.

"Wow, Finn, I'm so happy for you!" Brianna, the normal one, exclaimed. "Aidan, welcome to the little family. You rescued us from a club that one time and respect the fact that we talk during your class, so we like you."

"If you want to marry me I'd do it," Benny said, eyes a little glazed over with eternal love as he looked at Aidan. "I don't care if it ruins my friendship with Finn."

Aidan snorted. "No thanks, I think I'll pass on that one. ...Thanks, girl with blonde lowlights."

"Oh, right," I said. "That's Brianna. You obviously know Jerry. The newly gay one is Benny. Vivian is the pink haired one."

"You're kinda also the pink haired one," she pointed out.

I shrugged. "True."

"So how did this all happen?" Vivian asked. "I assume it escalated since you got his number after the club incident."