Chapter Thirty-One

Aidan's POV
Finn wiggled his butt around in my lap and he groaned. My erection strained against my boxers. "Hi Daddy," he whispered, and oh man I didn't know being called that was hot until he said it. Especially with all of Jerry's Daddy Demos shit. "Please feed me."

Finn's pupils were blown so wide that his irises were a slim ring of green. His mouth was parted ever so slightly. "I can think of plenty of ways to do that," I said, voice low and gravely. "Get on your knees. I want your face against my thigh."

Finn shivered under the light touch of my hands, clearly delighted. "Yes, Sir." There was reverence in those words that I certainly didn't deserve.

I slid my hands through his beautiful long hair once he was on his knees. I wanted him to feel how much I appreciated him. When he looked up at me, he smiled and my heart became lighter.

"You're such a good boy, you know that?" I said. I tucked a piece of hair behind his ear and stroked his cheek. "You amaze me every day."

He kissed my thigh and nuzzled it. "I love you."

I woke up before I got a chance to respond.

And thank God that Finn wasn't awake yet, because one of my hands was gripping his thin hip to keep our bodies close. My front was pressed up against his ass and my mouth was practically drooling all over his neck.

Fuck me.

I was so stupid to even fall asleep next to him. And a wet dream? What was I, fourteen?

I carefully removed myself from his back and sat up. Jack was giving me the bitchiest look a dog has ever given.

I grabbed his paw and sent him an I'm sorry, I love you most look. Jack obviously felt he was being replaced, because it was usually us who spooned at night.

I rolled out of bed and Finn slept on, because he was such a tired college student. He looked so cute with his long hair a complete mess and his hands curled up into fists by his face. I pressed a quick kiss to his temple before walking downstairs.

He probably had classes to get to, considering it was Tuesday, but I wasn't his goddamn daddy.

Which took my right back to my dream. That had been some kinky shit. Thankfully Finn wasn't awake so he wouldn't see my blush.

"I love you, you know," I said to Jack, who'd followed me down the stairs. "You don't have to give me that jealous look when I spoon with Finn. You came first."

Jack licked my leg, which I took to mean that he forgave me.

My mom called me up approximately halfway through my mission to make the best scrambled eggs in the world for Finn, so I killed time by talking to her.

"Why the hell haven't you called me?" was the first thing out of her mouth. "I have to donate all my goddamn organs to get my only son to talk to me, is that it?"

"Didn't I just talk to you yesterday with Liam? Or was that two days ago?" I asked.

"See! You don't even remember," my mom scoffed. She was so dramatic. "How's your new sweetheart?"

"Ma! Don't say that too loud, he's here," I mumbled. I finished up the scrambled eggs and mixed a bunch into Jack's breakfast.

"Oh, he slept over?" Mom said with an edge to her voice. "So it must be serious."

"I'm a grown man, Ma. It's not a big deal if we're sleeping together...which we aren't so don't be mad," I added, because the woman would fly back home in a second if she thought I was doing something wrong.