Chapter Twenty-Eight

Finn's POV

Aidan eventually kicked Jerry and I out, because 'some students actually want Chemistry help.' I call bullshit on that one, but oh well.

Jerry and I split ways after lunch so he could go to homework and I could do some productive professor stalking.

Meaning I waited outside Aidan's building for thirty minutes until he finally arrived. I giddily hopped to my feet and ran up next to him.

Aidan saw me and smiled. Smiled! "You were waiting?"

"Of course! I want to spend more time with you," I admitted shamelessly. "Plus, if this becomes date two I'll be halfway to being your boyfriend."

Aidan snorted and shook his head. I liked the way he stuck one hand in his pants pocket, it made him look very official. Especially in the vest he was wearing.

"Fine, but date two might be a little awkward. Remember the kink club? I made plans to go back there to apologize to my friend Robert. I got a little too drunk the other day," Aidan said, with a rueful shake of his head.

So that must be Master Robert. I also owed him an apology too. I didn't say that to Aidan though.

"Too drunk? You? Impossible," I teased. "I don't even know if you've ever let alcohol enter your system."

Aidan gave me a smirk. "What's an alcohol?"

A joke. A horrible joke, but still—a joke!

I bust out laughing just because of that look on his face and the fact that Aidan was attempting humor. It really made me want to hold his hand, but I knew better.

"Can I hold your hand in the truck?" I asked.

Aidan gave me one of his half-exasperated looks, but I knew that secretly he was flattered. "If we're off campus, yes."

Yay!

"So tell me more about the club," I asked. "I know that you're a Dominant and if we start dating you'll want to spank me like the bad boy I am, but how does the club come into play?"

Aidan snorted. "You're planning on being a bad boy?"

The thought of intentionally angering Aidan to the point of punishing me was a common theme in my jerk-off fantasies. "Oh yes. I really am."

Aidan shook his head and opened his truck door for me. "That'll go south fast."

"Or it'll go great places."

"You're already such a brat. And to think, I'll have to train you too," Aidan sighed.

My heart leapt at the certainty with which he said it. I was going to be trained?

"Anyway, the club is a place for me to fully myself with other people who are similar. It's more of a social event than a sexual one," he explained. "I'm friends with plenty of people there."

"Are they all Doms?"

"Some are subs. It depends. Either way, I'm a familiar face there, especially because the owner is a really close friend of mine."

We pulled into the club and I was a little intrigued to see it in broad daylight. There were a few cars in the parking lot, but not many.