Chapter Thirty-Two

Finn's POV
I was really enjoying how Aidan was falling for me. It was obvious in the warm gazes he sent my way, the easier way he laughed at my jokes, and the light touches he gave me.

He even gave me a kiss goodbye when he dropped me off for my class. Nobody was looking, but I knew the weight of the gesture. He was willing to take the risk to show me affection.

After my class I practically skipped to my dorm to share all that I'd learned to Jerry.

"Oh, Jeremy!" I sang. "Guess who just got kinkily spanked by his-"

"YOU DIDN'T COME HOME LAST NIGHT!" Jerry shrieked the second he saw me.

I smirked. "No, no I did not."

"YOU GOT BONED BY DADDY D!" He threw his arms around me and gave me a big squeeze. "I'm so proud of you, my young and homosexual child."

"I didn't get boned by him!" I clarified, thinking of how I'd practically begged Aidan to take it further with me. "Aidan is moving this relationship as slow as molasses. As much of a rebel as he seems, he actually seems to care about doing this right."

"Ew, so he's like respecting the fact that he has social power over you so he's allowing you to establish a romantic relationship before a sexual one so this power isn't abused?" Jerry asked. "...Ew."

...In hindsight, I probably should have respected Aidan's maturity and not grinded my cock all over him.

"Well, he gave me spankings!" I practically bounced on the balls of my feet when I told him. "It was so hot, Jerry! He didn't spank my bare ass, again, because Aidan has transformed into the Virgin Mary, but it was still so hot! I really want to go back to that club some time."

To my shock, Jerry blushed. "I'd be down to go back too."

Whoa, he was definitely not telling me something.

"I knew it!" I yelped. "You're definitely banging Master Robert! I knew there was more to the tension. Let me guess, you're banging Adam Lincoln too?"

"No, ew! Ew to Adam, not Robert. Not that Robert's not ew! Well...okay, you have to admit he's handsome!" Jerry said, blush intensifying. It was so funny to see Jerry like this, especially because the guy prided himself in banging as many people as he possibly could.

"He's handsome, but there's gray in his beard," I mentioned. "How old do you think he is?"

Jerry gave me a deadpan stare. "You're gonna lecture me about old?"

"Aidan isn't old!"

"Aidan deadass witnessed the eradication of the dinosaurs!"

"Dude! He's only thirty-nine! I'm nineteen...okay, that's a big age difference, but if you think about it Aidan acts like he's two years old so it really doesn't count."

Jerry facepalmed. "Okay, maybe. But c'mon, I'd do be down to go to the club tonight if you want to. I know that it's a school night and stuff, but let's be honest, all we have is chem and writing tomorrow."

"True," I said thoughtfully. "If we misbehave in chem, I'll give Aidan a blowjob afterwards. If we misbehave in writing, you can give Adam a blowjob after."

"Shut up! Why do I get the squirrelly adulterous one?!" Jerry complained. "I want the sexy and moody alcoholic."

When Jerry put it that way, it was no wonder that Adam and Aidan had been a really dysfunctional couple.

Jerry and I went to all of our other classes for the day. I texted Aidan through all of them, and made sure to mention that I was going to the club. Part of me really wanted him to show up in sexy leather and let me sit on the ground in front of him at the VIP section.