Chapter Thirty-Five

Aidan's POV

I was beginning to realize that there was no way to wake up next to Finn that wasn't compromising. When I woke up the next morning, it was to his sweet flushed face right in front of me and his legs wrapped around mine. He was making the smallest thrusting motions, and his erection was a tent in his underwear.

He'd told me he wasn't a virgin and I believed him, because he was not shy at all.

I wanted to feel those legs wrapped around my waist and feel my cock buried inside of him, but I had to wait. I had to take it slow. Oral, at most.

Part of me was concerned about coercing him, yes, but there was a deeper fear involved. All I'd known sex to be was casual for the past decade of my life. What if I went to have sex with Finn and it felt just like the million other hook ups I'd had over the years?

"Oh, Aidan," Finn moaned, which gave me a hard on in record speed. "Please, Aidan. Please..."

His hips thrusted again. It would have been so easy to wake him up, take his cock out of his underwear and...he was looking at me.

"Oh my God," Finn blurted. "Wow. I've been humping you this whole time, huh?"

I opened my mouth and tried to think of a reason why I would have simply stared rather than moved away. I couldn't think of one. There wasn't a single reason.

"And you just accepted it!" Finn was gleeful. Those beautiful green eyes of his were shining with happiness. "Oh thank God, part of me thought I was unattractive to you and that's why you don't want me."

I sat up and Finn rolled onto his back, erection in full view. I looked anywhere else. "It's not that I don't want you." You have no idea how much I want you. "I just don't want to move too fast. I don't want you to regret anything that we do. I want to take things slow."

Finn gave me a smile and crawled into my lap. I was getting horrible deja vu.

"Last night you stopped us with our shirts off. This morning, that's where we start," Finn observed. "I consent. So so much. So hard. So if there's any other reason why you don't want to take things a little further, tell me and I'll back off. But if I'm the reason, I'm telling you..." Finn grinded on my lap and I bit my lip. "I'm really not going to say no."

I was so worried. So, so worried.

And Finn was my boyfriend. Maybe I should just tell him the truth.

I cleared my throat and built up the courage, before saying, "I haven't had meaningful sex in over a decade and I'm worried that I don't know how to anymore."

Finn blinked. He tilted his head a little. "So you want to, but you're scared of how it will be?"

"Yeah."

He gave me a guilty pink-faced look, which was such a turn on. "I'm not saying this because...well, you know. But wouldn't it make the most sense to try some stuff to see how it feels?"

He was so desperate for me. In any other situation it would have been hot, but I was anxious. "I guess we can, but I think we need to go slow and make lots of eye contact."

"Aidan!" Finn burst out laughing. "Stop treating it like the recipe we made last night. Just kiss me."

That was easy. I leaned in, closed my eyes, and I kissed him.

Every so slightly, Finn gently rocked his hips up against me. He gave me little nibbles with his teeth, before pulling away. I let him kiss down my neck like he had last night, which sent shivers down my spine.