"Krystal you there." She knocks again.

"..."

"Krystal I'm not playing around, if you don't hurry up the boys are gonna be late." she says starting to raise her voice.

"..." But again I said nothing.

"Whatever, you can be late but not them." she says one more time before walking away.sigh. She doesn't care about me anymore all she cares about are them. Guess it will be easier for my plan to work now because sooner or later shes gonna wanna get rid of me anyway.

Kris's P.O.V

"I'm sorry to keep you boys waiting, but Krystal isn't feeling well today so she won't be attending school today." Amy says feeling sorry.

"Is she alright?" Sehun asked worryingly.

"What happened?!?" Kai and I both yell out.

"Would like for us to stay and help take care of her."

"I can make her some homemade chicken soup my umma always made for me when I was sick."

"Do you wan't us to run to store and buy medicines."

Many questions later...

"Boys, boys shes alright she just needs to rest thats all." Amy chuckles for our concern. Even I was shocked to on how concerned everyone was towards Krystal. But after many minutes of convincing us to go to school Amy finally succeeded.

"Boys, she well be alright just with a couple hours of rest she well be okay." she says assuringly.

"Okay, but after school all of us will came to check on her." says our mama Suho

"Kamsahamnida. boys for caring for Krystal when all she has done to you boys is be rude, really thank you." she bows many times.

"No need to say thank you even though she has been rude to us we still care for her." Lay says smiling.

"Thank you again. and have all the fun you can today. haha." she says chuckling.

"And what do you mean by that Mrs. Wu?" Baekhyun asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, since Krystal won't be there for school today then you boys won't have to be caring her around all day." She explains.

"Oh Mrs.Wu we--" D.O tries to say.

"I can imagine how embarrassing it is having an Emo freak like Krystal with you boys". We were all shocked with what she said 'Emo freak' how could she say that about Krystal. Her own daughter.

"Mrs. Wu we don't consider her an Emo freak we actually like her company with us-" Tao tries to say but she interrupts.

"Boys you guys don't need to lie just because i'm her mom. You can tell me the truth and i'll understand, because to be honest i'm embarrassed to say shes my daughter." Our mouths literally dropped to the floor.

"Umm. guys we better get going don't wanna be late." I announced because I couldn't handle hearing all the crap Amy was saying about 'her daughter' anymore. And I can tell others felt the same way (pissed)especially Kai.weird.

"He's right boys better get going." Suho says trying to have a polite smile but I can tell he also mad about she said about Krystal.

"Kamsahamnida, Mrs.Wu we will be back later to check on Krystal." Xiumin bowed. All she did was nod and go to her bedroom, I guess, with a last goodbye.

"Poor Krystal." Chanyeol sighed.

Authors P.O.V

With what Chanyeol said the boys went off to school (University) with sad faces because of what Amy said about her own daughter. Even the ones who said they hated Krystal thought it was wrong for her own mother to talk about her own daughter like that. But the ones who were most affected by what Amy said were Kris and Kai. Kris always said he wanted a younger sister to protect and love and care for her and thats what he's gonna do. Krystal may not accept him as her older brother but he is determined to one day make her accept him. And as for Kai, knowing Amy for such a long time when he was younger he never seen or heard Amy talk bad about Krystal like that, because even when they were younger Amy was very distance and awkward towards her daughter. But never embarrassed to have Krystal as her daughter. 'Guess her new attitude and style made her mom become more distance and awkward towards Krystal again' thought Kai with a sad face. The EXO boys may have felt bad for Krystal, but just imagine how Krystal feels. She heard everything her mother said about her to the boys. 'Emo freak' keeps on going through Krystal head while she is covering her whole wrists with cuts and crying at the same time.