Chapter 2

Tuesday. The worst day of the week. I'm supposed to be going to the mall to go shopping.

I get up and get ready I decided to wear something comfy since I don't have anyone to impress. I put on my Nike gold and black glitter worded shirt. And some black sweatpants and my black and gold Jordan 1s.

 And some  black sweatpants and my black and  gold Jordan 1s

......

I'm currently at the mall getting some more Nike fits and shoes. Now I know y'all are wondering how I make money. I make money off of boxing. I like to box , my mother left me and my brother some money after she died and Tyrone likes to give me money just because.

I'm at footlocker and I see this red Addis's jump suit. They didn't have my size at the bottom but they had it at the top. And since I'm 5'5 I can't reach it. But I still try though I try standing on my tippy toes, can't reach it. I try jumping, and still can't reach it.

I'm hella mad now. All of a sudden I feel a tall figure reach over me and get the jump suit I wanted. I turn around to see the chocolate nigga with dimples and a nose piercing with waves. He smiled at me and handed me the red jump suit.

"I noticed that you were trying to get that jump suit and I decided to help you." He said in a deep voice this nigga smelled so good.

This nigga look like he got a big dick.

I push away my thoughts still mad because now I'm hungry.

Mad asl, I say "thank you, but can you also get the black one for me ?" He replied with a yes and handed it to me.

I was about to go pay for my items when he grabbed my arm. I yanked my shii back this nigga trippin.

"Chill. I just wanted to know your name." He said smirking. Yo this nigga needs to gtf- ASAP.

"Well...whateva the fuck ya name is don't grab me like dat again weirdo." I said.

"Why do you wanna to know ?" I responded in a annoyed tone rolling my eyes. I'm hungry ass fuck.

"Damn shorty, I just wanted to know ya name." He said. Why is this nigga smiling?

"Look I'm hungry and when I'm hungry I am not to be messed with. Now if you excuse me I have to pay for my stuff and my names Jayla." I said. If I don't get food in the next 20 minutes somebody's dying bro.

"Coo. Nice to meet you Jayla. I'm reggie by the way." He said.

"Like da gas reggie?" I asked.

"Fuck naw. Your wildin." He said.

He so fucking fine but dude prolly ain't worth my time.

"Well jayla you should call me." He said handing me his number.

"I'll think about." I said.
...

After I payed for the stuff I left the mall I decided to get some rally's. That shii was good asl. I went to chick-fil-A to get a lemonade because I don't like any other fast food place lemonades.

I decided to call Darriyon cause I needed to talk to him about that incident yesterday.

I call him and he picks up.

"Hello"

"Hey, I just wanted to talk to you about yesterday."

"Ok. Speak ugly."

"Yo your breath yesterday stunk like catfish. Whatever funky bitch pussy you was eating got go to a ob/gyn. You should go wit her to see what typa pussy you had on your tongue" I said laughing.

"Please get the fuck on with that bull shii. Imma beat yo ass gene I see you." He said and he hung up the phone.

I love messing wit him.

I go home and relax.

I get in the shower and I turn on my LED lights and turn on some music. Drake- Marvin's room

I'm not in my feelings or anything I just like listening to that song in da shower.

After I get done taking a 45min shower I shave and put on my braw and panties then my robe. I do my skin care routine, take my lashes out and put on some lip gloss just because.

I need to go grocery shopping and get my nails donee tomorrow and go see father.

I'm hella bored and it's only 6:00 I decided to text that chocolate nigga from the mall.

I save his number in my phone and put his name as "Reggie💕🥰🙄"

Me: Hey big head

Reggie💕🥰🙄: who this?

Me: Jayla from the mall nigga

Reggie 💕🥰🙄: ohh...you made it seem like you ain't wanna be bothered wit me earlier.

Me: that was when I was hungry💆🏽‍♀️.

Reggie💕🥰🙄: Ight, call me

Me: k

...

It was now 1:00am and me and Reggie are still on the phone talking about life and our theory's.

I was talking going on about what I would do if aliens where to come to earth then I heard a light snore coming from the phone.

I'm sorry but late night phone calls and falling asleep on FaceTime does not make me fall in love. Some of you females are weird. Well y'all not weird y'all just...I don't even know.

He went to sleep om me. I started to fall asleep too. And I was dreaming about Reggie trifling ass.