Chapter 30: Jealous

Start from the beginning

I peck her lips and says, "Bye" and walked away.

I thought I was gonna like Ms. Xavier but it turns out she was going to snatch Jessica from me. Well missy, let's start world war 3 then. I have to admit, I'm selfish as fuck because I don't want anyone to be near Jessica.

Jessica's POV:

Ugh! What is wrong with her? I told her for like a billionth times that it wasn't a date and that it was just a hang out. That's all.

Although, it's cute how she gets jealous. It just proves how much she cares about me and also how selfish she is but I love her.

I pick up my phone, I decided to give Emily a call so I dialed her number. It begins to rings and not more than 30 seconds, she picks up. "Heyoow beastie"

"Hi Emily. Just wanna talk to you" I spoke.

"Okay about what? Wait no, I know what...Sophie?" She guesses rightly.

"How d'you know?"

"Bestfriend instincs" She said as a matter of fact. I smile. "Okay well, go on" She waited for me to answer.

I sigh. I started explaining her of what happened with Sophie just 3 minutes ago. She seems interested by what I was saying and says things like:

Oh

Oh okay

Oh okay, go on

Oh okay, go on what happens next?

"Oh my. I sense a pretty jealous Sophie" She finally said. I nodded my head even if she couldn't see me.

"Yeah."

"Don't worry it just shows how much she cares about you and loves you." She reassured.

"Yeah okay. Thanks for the help then" I thanked her gratefully and put down my phone.

I sigh as I watch my empty house's silence. I should worry about nothing tomorrow as Emily said, it's just a friendly hang out with Eleana, a new collegue of mine. I took a shower and put my pj's on, ready to drift into a deep sleep. As I put the blankets over me, I close my eyes and....

Sophie's POV:

At this time, Jessica should be with Ms. Newbie.

Fuck that. I don't care. No, I PRETEND not to care but I do. What if they kissed? Or worst...ugh, fuck that, I shouldn't think too much.

"Something's bothering you babe?" Madison asks concerned.

I frown. "No nothing. Just, Jessica is on a date with Ms. Newbie"

"Date?! With Ms. Xavier?!!?!" Madison shouts. Eva smacks her head and shushed her.

"Well, she says it's not a date but I'm sure it's a date for the other one" I couldn't say her name for 2 reasons. First, it disgusted me and second, I can't even remember it. "That piece of fresh meat will go rotten in a few days"

Eva giggles. "Oh my. The queen bee is jealous"

I stop walking and look at her while frowning. "It's not jealousy. It's called concerned"

"Concerned" Madison repeats while air quoting. I slap her arm and push her away. "Chillax. She have you anyways. She wouldn't do anything out of hand" She assumed.

I would like to think that but I just can't let myself become too overwhelmed by positivity. Like what I previously said, i'm a fucking negative bitch.

"Whatever"

__________________________________

Second period. Damn.

"So how was your date with Ms. Newbie?" I asked Jessica with an eyebrow raised as I walk towards my seat. Thankfully, I was the first to arrive.

"Sophie, for the kazillionth time, it wasn't a date. Just a simple friendly hang out with Ms. Xavier and not Ms. Newbie" Eva and Madison arrived in time, they heard what Jessica said and both were smirking as they head towards their seats, which were besides me.

"Pfff" I polished my nails as I pretend not to care. She was about to say something until the other students I arrive. I found myself smirking.

Eva gave me a 'WTF?!' look and whispers. "You are an awful girlfriend"

"You heard what I said?"

"Of course I did, we were just outside the room. But don't worry, nobody else was there" She reassured with a smile, I smile back at her.

Half an hour has passed, I haven't been listening to the whole discussion that Jessica was giving us. I couldn't care less, even if this was my senior year and I am expected to do great but I wouldn't force myself to.

Jessica has been giving me some glances but whenever she looks at me, I would just look away immediately.

I gotta admit, I am jealous but still, I wouldn't admit that. If you know what I mean.

After a couple more minutes, the bell rings. I got up and put my things to my handbag to get out of here as soon as I can until..."Sophie. I would like to have a word with you" Jessica stops me.

"Sorry miss but I'm kind of in a hurry so maybe next time" I simply said.

Eva and Madison's eyes were in wide shock. Hell, I'm a bitch and I know that completely.

-------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note:

I'm really happy for the votes :) Thank you all so much.