Chapter 39

Sage's POV

It's been a three weeks since Taylor took me to visit my grandfather. I owe everything I have to him now. I seriously don't think I have ever been this happy. We still go to dinner every day, and still sleep with each other every night, usually taking turns at each houses. Sergio has always welcomed me into his house with open arms. Sophia has still been asking me where babies come from, and looking at my stomach saying 'Taylor says babies come from you and Ama'."

We still have sex, it seems like I want to more than him though, as funny as it is. Taylor is good in bed, it is the simplest way to put it. Besides that school has been normal. Taylor is constantly telling me I don't have to complete every assignment, but he also doesn't understand that I want to graduate. He's perfectly fine with me not finishing school because his father is a billionaire and would be perfectly fine with supporting Taylor, my father, and I but I don't like the idea of having to depend on him for everything that I do.

Every day I go to school, Taylor gets up and gets ready with me, I guess to go to his fathers or something. I wouldn't want to stay at my house alone either, I've gotten so used to always being around somebody. Whenever I'm home, Taylor's or mine, Taylor is always with me. When I'm at school I'm surrounded by other students. When I'm at the hospital, I'm with my father. I can barely go to the fucking corner store without Taylor wanting to handcuff me to him, but I don't mind. His company is always welcomed.

"Cara mia, are you sure you want to go to school today? You look kind of pale." Taylor tries to persuade me. I need to go to school today, I have to present a very important project.

"I'm fine Taylor. I'm just a little dizzy." I stumble once I reach the bathroom sink.

"You look more than a little dizzy cara. Sit down for five minutes." He tries to pull me by the arm but is abruptly stopped when all my pancakes come up and am lucky enough that I was in the bathroom and the toilet was near.

"Get out." I manage to croak. He doesn't need to see me like this.

"It's alright. You just probably ate those pancakes too fast, you looked pretty hungry." Well isn't he just great at complimenting me today? Though his tone of voice tells me he believes otherwise, I still inwardly roll my eyes at him.

"I'm fine. I'll just be a little late to my first class." I don't care what he says, I'm going to school.

He holds my hair back as my stomach empties itself. But after three minutes of dry heaving, even he is sick of it.

"Cara, you're not going to school today." His tone is sturdy but I don't care. He's just getting me angry.

"Taylor, I'm going and I'll be perfectly fine." I promise after brushing and rinsing my teeth.

"No Sage." It sends chills down my spine when he uses my real name. "We both know damn well that you're sick and I have both of ourmcar keys so the only way you're leaving is if you walk and that's if I even let you out of my sight." I hate when he is serious, but I know he is right.

"I don't want to miss school Taylor!" I growl. I'm in no mood to cooperate.

"Then you will drop out!" He growls back.

Taylor's POV

"Then you will drop out!" I growl back.

Her face is red with anger before she stomps downstairs and I follow after her. I know well enough what is wrong with her, and I know well enough she has no fucking clue. She isn't dumb but she sure enough also knows nothing about pregnancy.

Like the fact that today was her first day of morning sickness and right now she is hungry and looking for something to feed my baby.

I grin widely at the thought. My baby is inside of her right now. I need to get her an appointment and call the doctorSage's POV