Chapter 26 & 27

(I took a lot of Chap 26 out and it wasn't lengthy enough. I put these two chaps together. Don't worry, I didn't take anything important out.)

Sage's POV

Taylor insists on us going to a spa because "I need to relax." Does he even know what relaxing is? From what I see, the only way he knows how to relax is by having sex. And the only person who has seen me naked since I was a baby is Taylor. So the idea of being in just a towel while people "massage" you, I don't like. I tried everything to talk him out of it.

"Men don't get massages Taylor." I growled, exhausted by my attempts.

"Not normal men. But exclusive men, yes." he replied, not moving his eyes from his phone screen. That stupid game where all the animals do is run is starting to get on my nerves. Who the hell wants to stare at their phone screen for hours at a time because of a damn cartoon game?

I left the conversation at that. I wasn't making any progress and let's face it, Taylor will always get his way.

It was actually really relaxing to be honest. I felt like all my muscles turned from rocks to jello. It made me feel freeing to not be so tense for once.

The hotel room was really fancy. The design was really warm but managed to have vibrant colors like red, purple, and lime green. There was a kitchen, two sitting rooms, a gigantic hot tub in the bathroom aside from the shower with a waterfall shower head, and a romantic bedroom with a California king size and a gorgeous balcony that looked over the crystal clear water.

"I told you you'd like the massage." Taylor says as we're laying down eating strawberries. He is too cliche for my own liking, I wouldn't let him dip them in chocolate or whip cream.

We're both laying on our stomachs at the end of the bed with our legs in the air, a plate of strawberries sit between us. I'm using it as a barrier to stop us from doing anything sexually. Its getting harder for me to deny his efforts when he's always clouding my thoughts.

"Can I try something cara mia?" he asks quietly as I watch his eyes darken. His breath hitchesas soon as I open my mouth.

"Yes." I reply without hesitation. When he stares at me like this, he can make me do whatever he asks. I trust him way too much with my life. I should be scared, but I'm transfixed by the way his pupils are dilating and the way his hand is slowly creeping towards the plate that rests between us.

"Okay. Just don't be nervous." He exhales.

I nod my head in response, in complete trance.

He stares at me the entire time he takes a strawberry in between his teeth and moves to hover me.

Did I mention I love when he hovers over me?

He nudges the strawberry into my mouth so we're both eating it, our teeth grinding together only the slightest, not enough for discomfort. I've never done anything this intimate or romantic. Having sex with him feels natural, but when he manages to turn eating the strawberry into a heavy make out session, I can't help but question his motives.

Only Taylor.

He hovers over me but holds himself up by his arms so our bodies are only connected by our lips and my arms around his neck. "Take your clothes off." He orders with those piercing eyes that won't let me object.

I do as I'm told, slipping the straps of my dress off. Thank The Lord its not form figuring and stretches to pass down my hips. I kick the dress to the floor with my foot and lay back down so he can hover me once again. His green eyes wild,

***

Spent and relaxed, I revel in the feel of the luxurious sheets.

I'm officially relaxed for once. I momentarily forget about my dad's health, school, my mother, being pregnant, anything. I just think about Taylor panting next to me, with his arm draped protectively around my stomach.