Chapter --

Taylor's POV

I haven't made any major plans for our wedding, but I post-poned it. I know Sage doesn't want to marry me, but she has to. I won't be able to live if she really doesn't want to marry me. I'm hoping she is just really mad right now. She hasnt bothered to try to even contact me for a month now. It's killing me. I don't have the energy or motivation for anything. Working is mechanic for me. I usually wake up, have some coffee, work and if I'm lucky enough to have appetite, I eat an apple and call it a day.

My father hasn't asked about our relationship, he keeps in touch with her. I'm almost positive my sisters even see her once in a while. It wouldn't surprise me that she comes around when she knows I'll be busy. She really doesn't want anything to do with me, I know that for a fact. I just don't want it to last long. I don't know how she is going to live without a job. I never took my black card from her, I don't ever plan on it either. I have more than enough money to support a women pregnant with twins who happens to be my fiancée, whether she will admit it or not.

She doesn't overly spend like a stereotypical woman would either. Which pisses me off slightly. She should be buying a hell of a lot more fresh food now that she is further into her pregnancy and eating for three. I have to have somebody make sure that she is doing and eating what a pregnant woman should. That Jeremy jackass sure in the hell doesn't get paid for volunteering. And he sure in the hell doesn't get to look at that black card either. He was hired, by me specifically, to keep tabs on her and spend time with her to make sure my cara isn't lonely. Even if I'm hopelessly hanging onto to every report he gives me on her, I would never seek out another women to replace Sage. I don't know what I was thinking in the first place.

I'm going insane here trying to cope with losing Sage while sitting back and watching her go through such a tough pregnancy alone. She overreacted and now I'm paying the consequences. It isn't fair.

~

Sage's POV

"Do you think this will wash off with water?" Amaliana asks after drawing a clown on my huge belly. I look at her in shock before speaking up.

"You mean to tell me that you are drawing pictures on my stomach without thinking if the paint was washable?" I can't hold back my laughter which messes up her concentration when she laughs along shyly.

"At least you got those shirts that will cover it up if it stains. We should send Taylor a picture on SnapChat!" Alice says enthusiastically, referring to the paternity clothes Ama' helped me buy. I chuckle nervously at the mention of his name. They still don't know what happened, just that I'm not talking to him right now.

"Sandrina, get your phone ready to take a picture on SnapChat! We're going to send a picture of Sage's belly to Taylor!" Alice squeals excitedly. She doesn't have a phone, so she uses her sisters apps as much as she can.

"Audrianna, help me up please." I laugh at my poor attempt to get up by myself. She's not too strong in the muscle department so Jeremy laughs before him and his girlfriend help me up.

"I don't even feel pregnant, I feel old and fat." I laugh again as we all try to fit on my living room sectionals.
I think we are watching the geographic channel, or the history channel. I can't tell. Taylor would make fun of how I never watch television and I'm the opposite of a stereotypical American. I miss him as much as it hurts to admit.

"He screenshot'd the video!" Sandrina laughs and I freeze.

"Video?!" I screech in terror.

"Don't worry Sage, we didn't get your face." Jeremy teases and I can't help but laugh at the indirect insult.