Chapter 30

Taylor's POV

I let go of her but she didn't move. She didn't run like I thought she would. She didn't even break eye contact.

⛔️innapropriate content⛔️
I want to kiss the hell out of her but I know she's on her period and I won't be able to stop myself. Damn. A whole week I have to wait. I thought 24 hours was bad? Well shit I was wrong. My cock is aching just thinking about her tightness and how moist she gets for me.

"Seriously Taylor, Calm your penis. You're making this really awkward."

I laughed and didn't realize how long I was staring at her. "Its very hard to calm myself cara mia when I won't be able to have you for a whole week."
✅continue reading✅

She squirmed and I try to hold in my laughter. "Don't talk about that. It's weird."

"About what?" I tease while pulling her to me again. Grinding my hips against hers I hear her breath hitch.

"You know what." She whispers. I turn her around so my breath is right next to her ear while I cup her chest with one hand and her front with the other.

"Tell me. I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't make me say it." She wines. I start massaging with my hands and her breath hitches again.

"Say it and I'll stop right now." Licking the side of her face and tasting her is driving me crazy. If she doesn't stop me I won't be able to stop myself.

"I can resist you. I've went 18 years, I can go for a few more days." Her uneven breathing is contradicting her words but that's not what I'm worried about. Is she saying I can't restrain myself? She's damn right I can't but that's besides the point.

"Are you saying I won't be able to stop myself?"

"I'm saying you're such a horny bastard, you're not going to make a whole week without sex," she say bravely.

I let go of her and turn her again to face me. "What are you saying?" I grow irritated. Does she think I'm a sex-craved maniac? This conversation just made a complete 180 degree turn.

"I'm saying you only want sex when you're with me!" She has got to be kidding me. This again? She is so quick to assume the worst.

"That's bullshit and you know it Sage!" I'm very aware that I used her real name.

"That's the only reason you were okay with the arrangment so quit acting like it wasn't!" This conversation has went from teasing to shouting and I don't like it.

Is that what she thinks of me? "What in your crazy mind makes you think that?" I shout back.

"There's no reason why you would want me otherwise! You think of me as some possession you can just boss around and have sex with because you're in the mood. You think I'm just going to live on your bed and give myself to you because you want me to?!"

She has officially gone crazy. "No. That's not why! We're getting married and you think I only want you because of the sex?" My voice still hasn't lowered but my temperature sure has risen. I'm furious she that thinks that low of me. I want her to be with me always but she thinks so wrong of everything.

"I know that's why." She says coldly and crosses her arms.

"I'm leaving to tell my father about the pregnancy. I'll be back." I don't give her a kiss goodbye or let her reply. I just slam the door shut behind me and drive angrily to my house.

I storm through the front door and into my bedroom without greeting anybody hello. My body shakes with anger and not even the scorching hot shower I took calms me down.