Chapter 9

Sage's POV

I'm full. This is the third time Taylor has wanted to spend time with me in an attempt to, and I quote, "woo me."

We're just walking to the car right now. He took me to Perkins for dinner because he claims it to be his favorite family restaurant. The food tastes great and it just sort of has this homey feeling to it, so I understand why. That might just be Taylor though.

"Thank you for dinner, again." My voice is shy all of a sudden. I've never been on a dinner date with a guy before Taylor, so I'm still not used to being affectionate towards a guy. It's weird greeting a man who isn't my father. If meeting Sergio wasn't a horrible introduction.

"Its fine, really. You don't have to thank me after every time I take you out to eat." He smiles and hooks his arm around my waist. Leaning against his car, he pulls me against him, I have to put my hands on his chest to steady myself.

"Its called manners Taylor. I'm required to say them. Don't be so full of yourself." I smile, letting him know I'm teasing.

"My ego is extremely wounded." He teases back and kisses me on he lips, in front of everybody who could be watching in the parking lot. I don't stop him though. I go in for more.

His lips against mine send chills down my spine. The cool air of the night fails to cool me down but I need to be closer to his body heat. My hormones get the best of me as I thread my fingers through his thick, black locks. It's a serious turn-on that his hair is naturally curly, I'm tempted to tell him to let it grow.

"We should get going." He says once I pull away, not wanting an audience.

~

I barely make it to locking the front door of my house before he latches his lips to mine and grips my hips feverishly. My arms circle his neck, as soon as he whispers "jump". My legs wrap around his in a haste to have any closer contact with him.

"So much for getting to know me."

🚫🚫SEXUALLY EXPLICIT🚫🚫
My back hits the mattress and yet again I failed to notice that we even made our way up the stairs. He's hovering over me and I love how it feels to have him this way, for me to be this way. Its oddly comfortable having his body ghost over mine. It's so intimate yet there's no physical contact needed to turn me into a pile of mush at his fingertips.

I kick my shoes off and hear them thud to the floor. Taylor throws his shirt over his head in a haste to get this show on the road. His chiseled-to-perfection and tanned chest bring to me an entirely new sensation. By far the most attractive half-naked man I have ever seen. Not that I have anything to compare to, but I'm positive he beats any senior on my high school football team. He smirks at me as I gawk at his chest. I'm tempted to do the same with my shirt, but he gets up to turn on the light.

My arms freeze halfway through the process of taking my shirt off. A wave of insecurity passes through me, but as I meet Taylor's heated eyes, the gray cloud immediately moves somewhere else. I pull the shirt off and don't miss the sound of His breath hitching when he sees me in just a bra covering my upper body. My body is nothing compared to his athletic build. Though seeing him stare at me this way makes my cheeks warm, I know he's seen better.

When he moves to take his pants off, I take that as a chance to scurry and turn the light off and take my pants off as well.

He doesn't say anything when he gets back on top of me. His harry legs, against my just-shaved, tickle but I hold back my laughter. He leans to kiss me again and the warmth immidiately radiates all over my body, espicially down there. Our lips locked with the friction of our practically nude bodies make my arm hair stand up. Goosebumps rise to everywhere his fingers trail. All of this is so new to me, yet Taylor makes me feel like we've been doing this forever. I hear the lamp next to me flick on and it takes a moment for me to realize he turned it on.

He notices my look of confusion. "I want to see you cara mia. All of you."

I can only nod in response. Disagreeing with him isn't an option when he has me all riled up and ready to explode with this sort of untamed heat. The knowledge I possess about him is as little as my self-confidence while he is so nonchalant when he dives back into my bed.

He goes back to kissing me and licking my throat. I moan in appreciation, the feeling is euphoric. I never felt like this before, obviously. But I highly doubt anyone else would be able to make me feel this good. He's sitting on my private part and I feel his boner pressing against me, hard. The only barrier between our private parts are my thin underwear and his boxer briefs. It's still too much.

He picks my chest up and takes off my bra without a problem. His haste leads me to think about how many times he has done this before but I quickly push the thought away.

He gasps at the size of my D-cup breasts and my hands move to cover them. Extremely embarrassed, I want to close my eyes.

He stops me from exposing myself. "You have nothing to be ashamed of," he exhales pressing his lips my collarbone.

His lips work their way all over my chest, making my nipples harden during so. His hands haven't stopped kneading them since he removed mine from them, but I don't mind, it feels absolutely fabulous, to say the least. Once his hands move to the band of my underwear, I get nervous. But I keep my brave face on.

"You're going to need new underwear." He says.

"What do you me-" the sound of my underwear being torn away makes me gasp.

"I'll buy you more." He smirks down at me.

"Take your boxers off." If I'm naked, so is he.

"No problem." He moves to take them off. As soon as he does, I regret being brave.

There is no way that he is going to fit inside me. Well, not without tearing me in half.

He must have heard me gasp. "Its going to hurt the first time. I want you to make sure if it hurts too much, tell me to stop, okay?" The look he is giving me is too serious for what we're about to do.

So I just nod. Too jittery to trust my voice.

"I don't know if I should wear a condom or not." He admits sheepishly after just gazing lustfully down at my body. Ana for able blush creeps up his necks and tints his cheeks.

"Only if you want to." I laugh.

He shakes his head. "Not for your first time." He says and repositions himself.

I feel his tip at my entrance but don't comment on it. He kisses me again but I just want him to get the pain over with. I pull his chest down to mine, desperate for the warmth it provides and maybe to feel more of the smoothness.

"I can't wait any longer cara mia." He says after teasing me with his sinful lips and toying with my body.

"Then don't." Is all I get out before he thrusts inside me.