Chapter 14

Taylor's POV

"Who was that guy here last night?" I ask. I use her state of vulnerability to get my answer.

"Why'd you stop?" She speaks for the first time today. Glad I could wake her up.

"Tell me who that guy was." And guess how surprised I was to see you hugging up on him when I pulled in front of your house last night, but I know how sassy Sage can be.

"He was dropping off my stuff from my work locker, asshole." She gets up from the bed and I reach for her wrist like the pathetic asshole I am but she's too quick.

"Cara mia, wait!"

She turns around so fast and I force myself to make eye contact with her and not stare at her perfect tits that fit perfectly in my- shit I looked.

Her eyes are furious and I get turned on again. Only Sage can do this to me and she's torturing me right now. "No! You don't get to question who was at my home last night when just yesterday you met up with two different girls!" She holds up two fingers for emphasis. "Not to mention you have a fiancée who is pregnant that I didn't know about!"

What is she talking about? Is she crazy?

"What are you talking about cara?" I stand up and put one hand on her waist, the other lifting her chin up. "Ever since I met you I've onto wanted to see you. I swear" I say softly. Does she not know that she has my black card, the item which only me and my father have laid eyes on. Even him seeing it was an accident.

Her eyes soften a bit before looking away and getting angry again. "I read that you were with two girls yesterday. Different girls. One of them is your fiancée and pregnant. The other one is one of your lovers. I don't want you having sex with me if your engaged and-"

"Cara, where are you getting this from?" This woman is insane and whoever is feeding her this bullshit is going to be in trouble. I swear I'm going to-

"I read about it. I won't be played Taylor."

"Show me where you read about it cara. I'm sure paparazzi just took everything wrong."

"I need to shower. Just go to my history on my laptop."

She turns around and continues into the bathroom.

I look for her laptop and find something that I would see on a 90s sitcom. I cringe opening it and see possibly the oldest version of Windows on it. As soon as I pull up the internet, the Yahoo page is open to an article about me. Great. Reading it angers me but I can prove to Sage that she's the only girl I need to be satisfied. Besides, two different girls? Why on earth would I ever diss Sage for two desperate blondes. Sage has class and definitely mor mannered than somebody who brags about giving hand-jobs or sneaks into somebody's dorm room.

I'll take Sage out shopping today. Every girl likes to go shopping. I'll give her my black card and everything. She'll have no choice but to forgive me for the articles lies.

I walk to the bathroom door and think about knocking until I see it cracked open. She wants me.

I creep in while she's still in the shower rinsing her hair. The way the water flows down her body, discovering every nook and cranny of her makes me jealous. I slip in the shower while she has her eyes closed and grip her waist. She jumps from the sudden contact but I catch her before she can fall. "Let me prove to you cara that I only want you. Let me finish what I started." My lips graze over her ear and I feel her shiver, making my cock ache.

"I don't know how I should feel about all of this." She says, her voice shaky.

🚫🚫SEXUAL CONTENT🚫🚫
"Just let me make you feel good." I pull her waist to me and tell her to jump when I grip her thighs. Her naked legs wrapped around me are enough to make me come on the spot. Her skin glistens in the water. She looks like a goddist, naked with the water running over her. My skin burns wherever hers come in contact with mine. My lips ache to kiss her with passion. She has to know how a single look from her will have every man on her knees.

I waste no time and thrust quickly inside her. I live for the way she feels surrounding me, holding me when our skin is flush to each others and naked. She is truly gorgeous and she doesn't even know. Thrusting in and out of her while her back is pushed against the marble shower has her coming undone before me but I don't stop. I can never get enough of her. I never felt this way with anybody. I've only had a few girlfriends, most of them I considered them to be friends with benefits, but none of them compare to cara mia.