"It's our last away game." Casey said with a smile, knowing how much their both hated away games. Their last game on Wednesday, which was also their last day of school, but it was at home, and it would be their senior night since it was also the last home game of the season.

"Thank God, I'm tired of going back and forth on a bus. Why don't they just let us drive ourselves? We wouldn't have to sit there for two hours waiting to play. It's wasting my time." Riley went on and on, complaining about their away games as usual.

"Riley, chill. It's our last one. Plus, what kind of time would you be wasting? You never do anything unless you're with me." She chuckled, and that got her a slap to the arm. Casey raised her hand, even though their teacher was still taking attendance.

"Riley hit me!" She said, and Riley tore her hand from the air. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Can't take a joke now can ya." She laughed, and her face turned red.

"Okay, not cool." She slouched down in her chair, tossing her arms in front of her as their teacher passed out the last bit of their review before their final tomorrow. It was for AP biology, and since they both took the AP exam along with half of the class, they would only have to answer a questionnaire about their time in the class, sort of like a reflection of the year.

"I still can't believe it. We're gonna be done with high school in two days." Casey sighed as she got her earbuds out to listen to music for the rest of the class period. They still had thirty minutes left of class, and it was one of the longest half hours of her life. Luckily they were going to be able to leave after that class; she would not be able to make it through her last hour.

She picked her head up from her desk when the bell rang and stood up, grabbing her bag from the floor and pushing against Riley's shoulder to wake her up as well. She groaned, Casey laughed, and the two of them left the classroom.

"Is your bag in your car?" Riley asked as they started walking towards the locker room.

"Yeah, I'm gonna run out and move my car to the back. You comin'?" She responded, but it was a stupid question because it was a usual feat.

"Just let me grab my bag from my locker." She answered as they walked up upon it. Suddenly an arm wrapped around her neck and a kiss was planted on her cheek, and she knew it was Jackson.

"Good luck today, I'm not gonna be able to make it, we have a mandatory conditioning today after school. I'll be there Wednesday, though." He said to the both of them.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Casey responded, and he pecked her cheek again before heading off to his last class for the day.

"So, I see your date went well." Riley chuckled, and she felt her cheeks redden.

"Yeah, it did." She answered, pushing her hair back behind her ear as they started to walk towards the main doors to head out to the parking lot. Their doorman knew that they left on certain days, so when they walked into the common area, there was no question as to them leaving the school.

"What did you guys do? I know you said something about a picnic, ice cream, and a fair?" She pushed as they walked across the parking lot to Casey's Jeep, for she had woken up a few minutes late to where she did not get her usual spot near the front of the school.

"We went on the picnic and ice cream, but then we went to aunt and uncle's cabin instead, which was a ton of fun." She explained, then continued to tell her everything that happened over the weekend as they drove around the school to the back parking lot. Casey changed into her uniform shorts but left her soccer t-shirt on and got out of the driver's seat. She grabbed her bag from the backseat and the two of them met the bus as it pulled up to transport them to their game. Riley continued to squeal everytime she said something adorable they did, but she hushed her as soon as they got on the bus because it was all very new and she did not need the attention. She turned her speaker on and connected her phone and they all got hype for their game.