Introduction

Many thanks to my friend Kyle for introducing me to Dungeons and Dragons roleplaying game, and encouraging my imagination to run wild again. 

Note: this is a first draft and I will be constantly re-editing and changing/updating parts. Apologies of notifications that I republish chapters.

About Dungeons and Dragons. 

D&D is a game whereby players create or select characters to roleplay and strategise combat through campaigns. Campaigns can be designed or selected from various D&D editions by a Dungeon Master, who directs players through a storyline, often involving several side qests, and enacts the NPCs (non-player characters) as well as monsters and creatures. Combat sessions involve learning spell and weapon stats, stratedgy but also luck of rolling die, D4-D20, which will determine sucess rate and damage for both players and DM. D&D games can be set in all variety of worlds and regions, though mainly involving mythical creatures like dragons, magic, ancient species such as Dwarves and Elves and legendary weapons such as axes and bows. Campaigns can vary in length some taking a day, others months to complete, ranging from different player levels as well. 

Dungeons and Dragons is limited only to your imagination, so there are endless possibilities to enjoy. 

Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, their respective logos, and all Wizards titles and characters are property of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries.