Chains:12

"Gave her my heart but she wanted my soul

"Gave her my heart but she wanted my soul."
"You got me in Chains for your love,but I wouldn't change. No I wouldn't change this love."

••

Harlem was sitting down watching Netflix with Morgan. He was bored. Morgan seemed happy.

"So I started hanging out with mason again." Morgan snaps her head so fast he thought she had wipe lash.

"What did you just say ?" She says mugging him.

"I said I started hanging out with mason.." he says shrugging. He really didn't care if she was mad or not.

"Wait but no I don't like this." Morgan says standing up.

"It's not for you to like." Harlem says sighing.

"I'm your girlfriend Harlem. When I say I don't like something you should stop doing it." Harlem starts to laugh.

"I don't give a fuck what you like me doing. I'm my own person." Harlem says getting up.

"Well I want to meet her again. I wanna see what's so cool about her. Last time I check she was boring." Harlem just closes his eyes and wipes his face with his hand.

"Your blowing me Morgan. I really don't care. We can go on a double date." He says texting mason.

"Wait she has a boyfriend..." Morgan says trailing off. Who would date her she thought.

"Nah she got a bitch." Harlem says laughing. He didn't like clover and clover didn't like him.

"Wait you mean she's gay now?" Morgan says smiling. She was happy because that mean she didn't want Harlem.

"Nah nahh,she bi. She like niggas too." Harlem says kissing his teeth.

"Mmmh interesting." Morgan says with a funny face.

"Not really. Come on." He says leaving out the door.

•••

"So how's life been?" Morgan says giving a fake smile to mason.

"Her life been good." Clover answers for her. Clover sees the looks she's giving mason and she didn't like it at all. Harlem peeped it too.

"I didn't ask you now did I." Harlem sighs.

"Y'all need to chill. Mason been good. I been good. Y'all just annoying for no reason." Harlem says looking at clover and morgan. Mason starts to laugh.

"Anyway Harlem What are you doing for your birthday ?" Mason says smiling st him. He smiles back.

"You remember a nigga birthday ?" Harlem says cheesing. Clover and Morgan mean mugs him.

"Birthdays aren't hard." Clover says crossing her arms.

"They is when you haven't spoken for 2 years." Harlem says smirking at clover.

"Can you two stop. I don't know why y'all always at each other's necks." Harlem laughs.

"Ask ya girlfriend." Harlem says laughing. Morgan mugs him.

"I don't like this." Morgan mumbles.

"You don't have to Morgan. You can leave." She looks at him shocked. Clover glares at the two.

"Okay guys lets not argue." Morgan mugs her.

"You shut up -" Clover cuts her off.

"No bitch you shut up. You must forgot I'm a bitch and I'll whoop yo ass hoe. Don't be mad cause yo nigga told you to leave." Clover says standing up. Morgan looks scared. She didn't want smoke with clover.

"Oh well -" Harlem cuts her off.

"Leave Morgan now." Harlem says mugging her.

"You know what fuck you Harlem. I hope you know to watch your back cause it seems like Harlem wants this bitch." She points at masons and her eyes go wide.

"I don't give two fucks who Harlem wants. Now it's time for you to catch an ass whooping for calling her out her name." Clover says jumping over the table on Morgan. Harlem just sighs. Masons yelling for the two of them to stop.

Harlem grabs mason and walks out the door. He didn't have time for this shit.

"We can't just leave them." Mason says looking back. Harlem just laughs.

"Yes we can." Harlem says getting into the car.

"Come on let's go and talk." He says starting up the car. Mason gets in.

She didn't know why. She didn't want to leave clover but she felt like she need to cool off.

Mean while back with clover and Morgan.

"See they left. You have to have the music she will always pick him over you." Morgan says pointing to her.

"No bitch you face it. He's always picked her over you." The two of them stair st each other. They both realized that they had neither of them.

Clover gets up and sighs.

"I'll always fight for her but I don't think I can win this battle." She says mumbling going out the door.

•••

A little update for my babies who read this book 😄. Y'all like the chapter okay 🥰