Chapter nineteen - Axel

I've spend days trying to convince freckles to come to Friday's party and succeeded. It was a miracle, but she probably just got sick of my mouth.

The girls caught me while asking her and said they'd have another one of their preparing days. Hopefully the alcohol for later at the party.

The past week all I've been doing was sneak out with freckles everywhere. At school I'd give her hot make out sessions in the Janitor's closet or in the garden corner of the Campus. Or I'd go with her on ice creams at lunch or somewhere in town where Enzo I was pretty sure wasn't present.

I stole her from a few classes and she was extremely pissed at me, but a pissed freckles was a hot freckles. And then, she became a flushed freckles with pretty messy hair.

Seeing her walk back to class like that made my days.

Course when she was at home, I'd hold her in my arms at night after work or after she painted and studied and help her sleep the few hours left of the night. She mentioned she had nightmares, but didn't say about what and I didn't push either. I knew I wouldn't like to be pushed for answers.

I'd visit at her bar and she would be all smiley all night. I loved seeing the smile on her face. It was one of a kind. Her colleagues would go all "you go, girl" and it would make it funnier when she'd blush. They kept teasing her.

I saw she had some clients she was closer to, and those dudes really had it. They were fun as hell and not afraid of anyone for what I could see. You could say that I got a bit jealous when I saw freckles being all giggly with them and shit.

I confronted them and you could imagine how that went. I was about to break bones till they clarified it for me that she was just a friend. I remember that night I peaked at her and she was laughing her ass off for the show I put.

The rest it was history. Just us fooling around.

In all honesty, we just had fun together and I showed her the fun in hiding. The fear of getting caught always made it more pleasurable.

I put on a black t-shirt with a pair of black jeans anf some sneakers, then head out. I didn't exactly find anything interesting in other clothes . Mainly t-shirts and black or blue jeans are the only things I wear. I don't usually dress fancy, just on important occasions and I didn't like that much the ripped jeans or riped clothes in generally. If anything else could be ripped...

I headed towards my car and wait for Dwight and Enzo since I was the one who wasn't drinking. Yeah, yeah, I pulled the shorted straw.

While waiting, I saw the girls getting in freckles' car all jumpy and happy and shit. Well, all except for freckles. She seemed more irritated by the idea of partying than the rest of the girls. It wouldn't have surprised me, she really hated parties, but I really wanted to see her drunk again. And I was definitely gonna be the one to take care of her. No way in hell I was letting some prick get too close.

The girls took off and headed towards the party when Dwight and Enzo finally showed up.

While driving, I realized something. The whole thing we were going on with wad a bunch of lies. I mean, freckles was lying to her brother about us and Dwight was keeping it secret for me and Carla was lying to Dwight about them and I was keeping it secret for Enzo. And I couldn't help, but feel guilty for keeping something like that from my best friend. He had always been there for me and I was lying to him. But I understood why and I couldn't sell on Carla. She wanted to tell her brother, just how freckles wanted to tell Enzo. I could understand that. It was better coming from them than from anyone else and I knew he was gonna be pissed at me for finding out but he'd get over it. I hoped.