Chapter twelve - Venera

I woke up in the morning with an energy I didn't have in years. Why? Because I actually slept. Like, a whole night. Without waking up screaming, or crying or sweating!

I thought I had a nightmare at some point, but when I woke up and saw that I was sleeping with Tristan, I realized he helped me sleep.

For that, I owed him.

So, I got up, making sure I didn't make any noise and left my room, closing the door. I ran towards the kitchen and made both of us coffee, before I started doing the pancakes mix.

Just when I finished the pancakes he came in the kitchen with that sleepyhead figure. I left him the pancakes and smiled, hoping he'd like them.

And he did enjoy them.

He stayed for the rest of the day and helped me with my bedroom's design. He didn't have bad ideas when it came to art. I continued painting the hallway after and at seven I started getting ready to be at the bar. Yeah, boss called.

Tristan left a bit earlier, saying he had dinner with his family, which he did every Saturday, and I took a shower to wash the paint. After that, I changed into something else.

I put on a black tank top with a pair of black jeans and red sneakers. On top of the t-shirt I put on a jeans jacket without sleeves.

I grabbed my car keys and ran to the garage opening the door. As soon as I plugged in the keys and the door was up, I speeded up, driving towards the bar.

Parked my car somewhere near by and ran through the back door of the bar. I grabbed the black apron, tied it on my waist from where I headed on with my job.

"Sup, bitch! What'cha doin'?" Diane, one of the other workers there and a beautiful brunette with blue eyes, greeted me with a bright smile on her face.

"Oh, just peachy, y'know?" I returned her smile walking past her in the bar are and snatching the notebook and pen from her hands.

"Well, you better be, cause tonight's a full on night, babe!"

I chuckled. "You know I can handle it."

I looked around the tables and did see a lot more people than usual, but the weekends were usually full.

Kayden, another worker there and a very happy green haired guy, was taking orders to a table of bikers. The same was doing Opie, who was the moody blondie. He was usually the bartender. And then, there was Jamie, who was not there yet. She was probably late.

I walked to a table with people which just came in. The regular were sitting down and my favorite if you asked me.

"Hi, guys! What can I get ya tonight?" I asked looking between the five men, between thirty, forty years. All of them muscular tattooed bikers. Their tattoos were killing me.

"Vennie girl!" Johnny at the table was the joker. Then, there was Leo, the redhead, Marco, the married one, Zack, the flirty one and Harry, the leader. They won my trust. I won their respect. I still gotta work on their trust, though.

How, you wonder? Well, I kicked a guy's ass and kicked him the fuck out when he touched my ass. In the first night. They all witnessed it.

"Tonight's a good night, Ven. All beers and shots, babe." Harry said proudly.

"Do I even wanna know?" I asked not even bothering to write down the orders.

"It's best if you don't." Leo said smirking.

"Harry's got a date, okay? The whole bar should know it." Marco shouted smugly.

"Isn't that just sweet?" I chuckled looking at his irritated expression over his friend. "Well, Harry, treat the girl right, aight?"