Chapter three - Axel

I watched her walking towards the entryway and followed her with silent steps to make sure she didn't know I follow her.

That girl had no idea what she had done to me. Her ocean, blue, innocent eyes and those full, pouty shaped lips just made my cock hard. Her heart shaped face and high cheekbones covered in freckles matched perfectly to her slightly dark tone, giving her a southern look. The blush which crept on her cheeks and instantly faded didn't help my hard-on and I couldn't stop fantasising my hand fisting that blue hair as I dug my cock in her pussy from behind.

Okay, I should've calmed the fuck down, before I did myself any worse. I stopped just out of hers or anyone who was behind that door's sights, my eyes falling on her ass. I bit my lip, my mind getting filled with all types of things I wanted to do to her.

"With what may I help you, officers?" She asked, her tone sweeter than before.

Fuck! I knew I shouldn't have knocked out those two fuckers before I reached here. That much of an idiot I could be.

"Good evening, ma'am! We were informed that a young man, around 6'5 tall, brown hair, brown eyes light skin passed by after he stole a few bottles of beer and knocked out two other officers. Have you seen him in the surroundings the past hour?" A man asked as politely as possible, though I could feel something more in the bastard's voice.

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I had to get the hell out of there! If I got arrested again, Mom was gonna kill me.

"No, I haven't. I've spend the past two or three hours in the bath after a long flight." She used an innocent tone as she spoke softly, her Italian accent a little obvious. "I'm sorry I can't help." She apologized, making my brows raise.

Did she just help me? As in, legit help me? Well, then, thank you, freckles!

"Thank you for your cooperation, ma'am. We apologise for bothering." The female officer said bluntly.

"No bother. And thank you! You don't see everywhere the police trying to catch bastards like that." Oh, she was giving them bullshit too. Damn, what a girl!

"Well, not all police force is corrupted." The man stated proudly. "But thank you, and we wish you a good night!"

"'Night!" Freckles waved and closed the door, the smile falling from her cheeks as soon as she turned around. "Bitchass." She muttered rolling her eyes.

I chuckled and smiled opening the door. "That's a pretty dirty mouth for a girl like you, did you know that?"

"What are you still doing here?!?" She whisper yelled at me. "And what the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

I shrugged. "Not sure. But to answer your first question, you just covered my ass up. I can't go home until I'm sure the cops aren't around."

"How much does that mean?"

I shrugged again. "Not sure."

Her eyes narrowed at the repetition as an innocent smile tugged at my lips. She looked through the loophole of the door and then stepped back and turned at me. Her expression was apathetic as she picked up the flip-flop again. I started laughing when she threw the flip-flop in my face, which only made me laugh harder. "Did you really have to throw it at my face?"

"I aimed for your big mouth." She smirked and it fastly faded as she rolled her eyes and entered in her bedroom, locking the door behind her. "Oh, c'mon freckles! Don't be angry at me!"

"Get the fuck out, Tristan! Or I sure as hell am gonna call the cops!"

"Woah, woah, let's not go that far, right?"