Chapter twenty five - Axel

Last night I brought her home and stayed with her for the night. What she told me about her mother had me marked. I couldn't imagine my Mom doing the same thing. I just couldn't. I couldn't even imagine what she went through except for those times. She also told me that Enzo didn't have a different treatment, just not as bad.

It fucked me up badly. I felt bad for her, how couldn't I? That was fucked up. How can a mother treat her child like that? I couldn't connect the dots. It was too painful to.

In the morning I drank my coffee with her and then left to get myself ready for school. I put on a green light tshirt with dark lines and a pair of black jeans. A pair of white with green sneakers and I was ready.

I got to my car with my backpack on the shoulder and watched her get out of her garage with the car and take off. I couldn't hold the smile on my face as I got in the car and drove towards the school.

Minutes later I parked next to freckles' car. She was talking with Enzo between their cars. I got out, took my backpack and went to join the two.

"'Morning!" I greeted with a smirk. I shared a glance with freckles before we both looked at Enzo. "Morning!" He replied.

"Good Morning!" Freckles muttered.

Enzo looked at freckles and crossed his arms, leaning on his car. "I have to talk to you about Carla." He stated.

I was instantly curious. I settled myself on his car as well, intending to listen. He looked at me with a raised brow. "I meant her."

I nodded. "I know, but I wanna hear it too, so start talking."

His brows arched and he sighed. "Fine," He turned at freckles, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I wanted to keep it a secret because she's," He inhaled sharply, "she's special. I wanted to see if it was going somewhere. Plus, I am still pretty afraid about Dwight." He muttered.

"It's fine," Freckles shrugged. "I don't mind, but if you hurt her I'll seriously hurt you, bro. I'll do it painfully. I mean that shit." She pointed her index finger in his face. "Hear me?"

"Yeah," He smiled relieved, nodding, "I'm happy you're okay with it. And please don't tell Dwight yet. Carla plans on doing that," He tilts his head to the side, "she plans on delivering the bomb gently."

"I won't, but I gotta tell you something." She took a deep breath, her chest raising, glancing at me. She liked her lips. I closed my eyes, feeling the erection tightening my pants. That was just the way to start the day!

"Sure, what's up?" Enzo asked curiously.

Freckles sighed, making my eyes to open. I looked between them and waited for her to deliver the bomb gently. Just how Carla planned to.

"What would you do," She started sucking in her lips as she looked away, "if I told you that I have a boyfriend?"

I stared at him with big eyes, waiting for his response. His expression was blank, his face straight. His lips were pursed in a tight line as his fists were clenched at his sides. His jaw throbbed with anger. Lastly, his brows inched down.

Freckles gave him her innocent smile, with that same spark in her eyes. Looking down at her, I saw she is wearing a green crop top, off shoulder and with large riffles as sleeves. Her jeans were black and ripped on the knees. She was also wearing a pair of green sneakers. She totally matched me.

I smirked realizing that we thought the same thing.

And she also looked hot in the outfit. But I think she would've looked better naked, with her legs spread, all under me. Fuck… me… Why was I doing that to myself?