×9×

I finally updated and its finally summer which means I'll write as much as I can whenever I get a chance. If I don't end up just played Sims that is (and searching for songs too add to every chapter I've ever written hahaha⬆️⬆️)

Question: How would you feel about me publishing more vminkook stuff? I have a few ideas I want to do but I'm not sure if I should start them now? Tell me what you think☺️☺️☺️

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

A few days later...

Jungkook never knew a bed could be this soft. The comfort of both silky and smooth covers was just irresistible.

'I'm never getting up.'

The sun had already risen, long before, but Jungkook couldn't be persuaded by any reasonable thought of his to move even an inch.

When he finally opened his eyes, blinked them several times and looked around the room he had to doublecheck he was not dreaming. The room was huge. And that's basically the whole description. Sunlight coming through the huge window colored the room in yellow undertones. It was beautiful, really. But the sun was also blinding him and Jungkook felt himself getting more irritated and cranky simply because what were curtains for if not for this. So, gradually he got up. He quickly pulled the curtains to block the sunlight.

Then, finally able to open his eyes, he looked around.

He was only in some loose black shorts that Jimin said he stole from Taehyung. He moved to search for a bathroom. (He might have had some morning wood he needed to take care of.) Plus he was a bit sweaty and was in a desperate need of a shower.

Thankfully, the guest room had a bathroom, a huge one at that. He let out a small chuckle when he first walked into it.

'Of course it would be bigger than any apartment I ever lived in, combined.'

He turned the lights on.

'And of course it would have a jacuzzi too.'

The bathroom had a good old normal shower too (well, it was technically really modern and had tons of buttons Jungkook knew better than to press) which Jungkook was glad for and opted to use instead.

Once he finished his shower (maybe one that took longer than completely necessary), only then did he realize he really had no clothes to put back on. After a bit of debate with himself, he decided to play it safe and put the shorts back on. But then he managed to find a robe too, so he put it on, tying it tightly and quickly lost the dirty shorts.

He was making his way downstairs and almost crashed into Jimin. Luckily, Jimin had good reflexes and stopped, just mere inches in front of Jungkook. A bright smile made its way onto Jimin'a face.

"Jungkook! I was just about to get you." His eyes turned into crescents but Jungkook barley registered it with the way his heart was pounding.

"Oh?"

Jimin kept a small smile and turned to walk back. "Yeah, come on."

They walked toward the kitchen which was connected to the dining room.

"Taehyung is just about to go to work," Jimin informed Jungkook. True to Jimin's words Taehyung was there folding the newspapers, his back turned to them. He turned around, taking one last sip of his morning coffee. Jungkook noticed the 'Best Boyfriend <3' written on his mug, his heart aching a bit but not for long. Taehyung stopped his movements and was now staring at Jungkook. Slowly Taehyung's glare turned into more of a confused stare which only confused Jungkook and in turn, they were both staring at each other their eyebrows raised.

Jimin was painfully unaware of the situation behind him, as he was moving all over the kitchen stuffing Jungkook's plate with ALL the food.

"So anyways Jungkook, today we will be alone and hopefully we can catch up. Taetae has work today but tomorrow he's not supposed to have anything super important so maybe you too can also get to know each other better and.." Jimin halted noticing the lack of response.

Turning around he peered at the two men, barely seeing them over the pile of food stacked on the plate he was holding. "You guys, what's- Oh...."

That caught Jungkook's attention and he glanced at Jimin only to see him blushing hard and avoiding his gaze.

Jimin's remark also snapped back Taehyung who finished his sip with a small cough. "Umm.. Maybe you would want to tie that robe."

"What, it is tied-- Oh, fuck!" Looking down he saw that the knot he tied almost came loose and he tied it back just before it revealed his private parts in all their glory.

All three of them now blushing, it was starting to get really uncomfortable.

"Damn, Jungkook you sure got some abbs," Jimin commented his eyes still on Jungkooks chest despite it being covered now.

After hearing that, Taehyung decided it wouldn't be such a bad thing to come to the meeting a few minuted early and not fashionably late again. So with a quick: 'I'm off to work' and 'Goodbye,' plus the customary (but not to be forgotten) kiss on Jimin's cheek he left.

"Sooooo..........."

In the awkward silence, Jungkook sat down at the kitchen island and Jimin put his plate in front of him, and only the sound of a car driving into the distance was heard.

"Uhm, what does Taehyug do for work anyway?" Jungkook asked, stuffing his mouth with heavenly good food.

"Oh, you know, mafia stuff. And.... boss stuff..." Jimin sat down opposite of him. "I don't really pry into it. He swore I'm safe from anything related to it and so far he has never once lied to me." Jungkook tensed a bit listening to Jimin but didn't react. Still, in his mind, it wasn't really ideal staying with the mafia boss who had such power. But Jimin continued as he knew exactly what Jungkook was thinking. "And I assure you, you're safe too. I wouldn't let him do anything to you, not that he would even try. He knows a lot about you and what you mean to me. He probably likes you too already." Jimin stared into Jungkooks eyes meaningfully after he said that and Jungkook had no idea when they connected their hands but he loved the forgotten feeling of holding Jimin's hand. Just like that, he was transferred back into the past. When it was only him and Jimin.

But it was bittersweet.

Jimin's smiled never quite reached his eyes back then like now. He had cute baby cheeks now, his lips were plump and not swollen, his eyes were not red from crying. Even Jungkook felt better than he did then. He finally had a good nights sleep, one he couldn't afford in years. He had a roof over his head and he felt safe.

He felt safe there, in that mansion, with Jimin and with Taehyung.

"Let's not reminisce about the past," he whispered to Jimin.

Jimin cheekily grinned almost like he could read Jungkook's thoughts again and Jungkook almost cooed at the sight of him. 

"Sure."

Tell me your thoughts in the comments please ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️