×5×

It was as everything stopped.

Taehyung slowly stepped into the room, everything in his stance screaming deadly anger.

He locked eyes with Jimin seemingly softening for a second, before he focused on Junho who was still hovering above Jimin filled with even more rage.

"Get away from him!" Taehyung commanded, his voice dripping with venom and the unsaid threat hanging in the air.

Junho obviously didn't want to back down but he still stepped away from Jimin's weak form that was helplessly lying on the floor.

Then, without a warning, Taehyung lifted his gun and shoot Junho in his shoulder. The man dropped to the floor from the impact, screaming in pain. Before he could do more than that Taehyung was already on top of him, landing punch after punch, disfiguring the man's face.

"How. Dare. You. Touch him!!!" he screamed through gritted teeth between punches. The man only groaned, quickly becoming too weak to even try and defend himself.

Once he was almost passed out Taehyung stood up. He fixed his suit taking short but deep breathes. When he finally turned around he was surprisingly calm. Unnaturally calm.

Jimin was shaking, struggling to breathe on the floor. He was staring at the drops of blood just inches from his face. Fear was coursing through his body and he was unable to calm down.

At least until Taehyung picked him up. He hugged him softly. In his warm embrace, Jimin automatically relaxed. Tae held him tenderly, whispering sweet nothings and Jimin's sobs soon ceased. Taehyung, on the other hand, might have shed a tear or two. But he quickly wiped them away without anyone noticing.

Once he was sure Jimin was feeling better and has completely calmed down, he moved him to sit against the wall.

Jimin whined. Taehyung smiled at that but still stood up. He turned and walked towards Jungkook.

Still tied up, Jungkook suddenly grew scared. Taehyung was looming in front of him, all softness he had around Jimin gone just like that.

"Are you the one?" Taehyung's voice boomed in the silent room.

Confused, but also scared, Jungkook stared at him. "Wha- What?" he whispered pathetically.

"Are you the one," Taehyung started lowering his face so he was right in front of Jungkook, "who's responsible that Jimin is here?" Seeing that Jungkook wasn't making eye contact, but was rather staring at the floor, Taehyung grabbed his hair and pulled it upwards, making the boy look at him.

"I- I-" Jungook was stuttering, afraid for his life now because he was. He was. He was technically the reason why Jimin was there. Beaten. Assaulted. Also afraid. And laying on the floor. And of course Jungkook was blaming himself. It was his fault after all.

But Jimin was also fully conscious and he didn't agree.

"Tae," he spoke in a shaky voice. He barely opened his eyes, wanting to make sure he had Taehyung's attention. Once he saw that his boyfriend was, in fact, looking at him, he continued. "It's really not Jungkook's fault. I followed him. And it was worth it. I told you about Kook before. That's him. I found him." Jimin smiled sweetly after he finished.

Taehyung turned back towards the younger boy. He processed what Jimin told him. So this was the boy. He had to admit he was handsome. He had a nicely built body, strong muscles visible to Taehyung's observant eyes. But he seemed more cute than anything, with his chubby cheeks and bunny teeth.

He let go of him, straightened up and giving him a once-over.

"So, Jungkook, huh?"

The boy only looked at him with his wide eyes, and Taehyung almost cooed at his adorableness.

"Okay." He moved to untie the rope and free Jungkook. "Get up."

"Huh?"

"I've decided. I'll be taking you too." Taehyung proclaimed giving Jimin a subtle look as to see if the older was okay with it. Jimin happily nodded basically giving thumbs up with his eyes.

Jungkook also looked at Jimin for help, unsure what to say or think. "Jungkook is that okay? Do you wanna go home with us?" Jimin asked him.

Remembering how he asked him the same question before, and once again seeing Jimini's pleading eyes, he decided. He had nowhere to go, he missed Jimin and while he was a bit scared of Taehyung, Jimin seemed to trust the man so he would too.

"Yes," he nodded, smiling softly seeing the couple smile too.