×6×

:)

And so they were on their way. Where? Home of course.

Taehyung was driving, his eyes glancing towards the review mirror every once in a while. In the back seat was Jimin, looking slightly better. He had a small but pleased smile on his face. His arm was wrapped around Jungkook, pressing the younger closer to him.

Jungkook had his eyes closed and was trying not to move too much. His head was resting on Jimin's shoulder and he didn't want to move. It was so comfortable and he just wanted to think about the whole situation, plus he felt like he wouldn't be able to do that if he looked at anything, like it would break the peace he had at the moment. So, he pretended he was asleep with no idea if he was even a little bit convincing. He desperately tried to relax his stiff body. Jimin certainly noticed and was looking at him fondly all while slowly rubbing small circles on his back, but Jungkook couldn't see his expression. Maybe for the best. Maybe not.

Taehyung on the other hand, could see it, but he couldn't find it in himself to be angry or even jealous that his boyfriend was being so close to another male. If it was anyone else he certainly would have been outraged by now. But it was Jungkook, and Tae only felt tempted to join them. Cursing himself he focused back on the road and gritted his teeth. This really wasn't the time to be acting like that. He had a boyfriend, one who needed extreme care right now and Taehyung was ready to do just that the second they got home.

And that was exactly that second. Taehyund drove through the gates and parked in front of the garage.

"We're here," he announced, unbuckling his seatbelt and stepping out to open the door on Jimin's side, in a matter of milliseconds. Jimin smiled at that familiar action, but before he could outstretch his hand as he usually did, he remembered the sleeping boy on his shoulder. He knew very well Jungkook wasn't asleep, the boy being quite transparent and he chuckled with Taehyung who was having the same exact thoughts.

Still, Jimin 'woke up' the sleepyhead being very gentle despite seeing through his act.

"Kookie, baby, we're home."

"Huh?" Jungkook honestly didn't want to sound so confused. He knew they arrived, he heard Taehyung say it before, but he didn't know how to act then so he just froze. And even though he wasn't actually sleeping Jimin's words were like a bucket of cold water waking him up. Especially that first part.

Jimin giggled at his confused face, but didn't say anything and just stepped out of the car, motioning for Jungkook to do that too. Taehyung was barely holding in his laughter, but Jungkook was way too distracted by the house. Or mansion? Castle? Yeah, Jungkook mentally noded, castle seemed fitting. Or a palace. That would also work. But house? Nah, the thing before him wasn't a house.

It had beautiful white facade and many windows. The entrance had huge doors made of wood and glass, and two huge pillars on both sides. There was a lot of green in front of the house which stretched a long way, and Jungkook could only see a lot of trees in the distance without any other building. He concluded they were surrounded by woods, far from anything near. The taught frightened him a bit and he scolded himself for not paying attention on the way because now he had no idea where he was and was technically stuck.

But remembering he was with Jimin, whom he trusted, he relaxed a bit and looked around once more. Somehow he missed the huge marble fountain in front of the house before. It looked really interesting, but before he could take a closer look he was pulled towards the entrance and into the house.

He was almost too scared to enter, but with Jimin on his right side and Taehyung on his left, both clinging to his arms, he had no choice but to follow them. All while blushing madly of course. 

But in the end, it was worth it, and he was glad he did.

_____

the house if you care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯