×18×

not completely edited, but long and... idk you tell me after you read it ;)

Jimin would be lying if he said he wasn't scared. He strongly believed Taehyung would save them just as he did the first time they were kidnapped. But there should never have even been a second time. Jimin knew it was completely his and Jungkook's fault though. Taehyung kept them perfectly safe and they just had to go out their way to ignore all the safety precautions Taehyung made them take. But we just wanted to surprise him tho...

Now Jimin was thrown on the cold hard ground, his hands and legs tightly tied, his eyes blindfolded and a gag in his mouth. All of those things were irritating but they weren't Jimin's biggest worries. No, his biggest worry was Jungkook. He wasn't in the same place/room or wherever he was. Which was weird. Why would the kidnappers separate them? Sure, maybe they wanted to make sure they couldn't help each other escape... But Jimin's gut feeling told him something much bigger and possibly worse was the case. And he just wanted to get rescued and reunited with both Taehyung and Jungkook, and for them to be fine.

Jimin desperately called out in his mind, wishing he could reach Taehyung and/or Jungkook at least.
How much longer do I have to wait 'til I see you again?

Taehyung was harshly gripping the steering wheel while he sorta parked his car. There was really no time to bother with such unnecessary matters as parking by regulations. He just arrived at the meeting point Jun.K sent him. It was an abandoned road that served as a hidden airport runway located far from the city or anything else, usually used for shady business involving private planes. Jun was upfront about his plan to leave for America after the exchange.

Taehyung didn't mind as long as Jimin and Jungkook were safe. His men were positioned in the near though, ready to take action if needed. Taehyung was hoping he wasn't too stupid for having a little faith in Jun.K. Part of their agreement was that Taehyung would come alone, not that he could really barge in with a whole army. And Jun.K was very clever while making the decision where to meet up. The area was huge and it was impossible to cover it all and it secured him a chance of quick escape if he needed. So, Taehyung was partly relying on the hope that Jun.K wouldn't double-cross him. 

Taehyung could see Jun.K in the distance, standing in the middle of the road with a few more men and three cars behind them. 

So, we're doing this right away. Good. The sooner the better.

Grabbing the bag full of cash (how cliche really) he stepped out of his car.

With slow steps, he walked towards the other side.

"Taehyung."

"Jun."

"Did you see my bag?" Jun.K joked and Taehyung irritatedly threw the bag before him.

"Wow, that's hella thick," commented Jun.K as he squatted and checked the inside of it. Satisfied, he closed the bag back and stood up, nodding slowly.

"Well, it was nice doing business with you... And those two cuties. Well, this is a goodbye then," he smiled cheekily and playfully turned around.

"Ha-ha," Taehyung forced out the fakest laugh he could muster. "Watch your mouth. And take careful steps."

Jun.K turned back around, his hands lifted just enough to appear he was surrendering. "Hahaha, why so serious, Tae—" he stopped once he noticed the gun pointed straight at him. "Oh. Okay, those two boys of yours are in that cabin you passed on your way here. Wooyoung here," one of the men behind him lazily raised his hand, "will lead you there."

"And what about you?" asked Taehyung, not moving the gun away.

"I will be leaving as I told you before," he shrugged.