×24×

not edited so comment if you see any mistakes :)
actually 2K, wow
still, i saved something for the next, possibly last, chapter💜

Jungkook carried Jimin in his arms into one of the living rooms in his father's estate. Taehyung was already sitting on one of the couches along with his father. Right across of them, on another couch, was Jay Park, lazily sitting, looking a bit too comfortable and super bored.

Taehyung glanced at the two of his loves, worry and compassion evident in his eyes. Jungkook lowered the older unconscious boy on the third couch that was in between the other two, making a formation of a half-circle. Taehyung stood up and took three steps to reach them. He glanced at the passed out boy and put his arm around Jungkook's shoulders. He reached for the inner pocket of his suit. Seeing the tears in the eyes of his younger boyfriend he leaned in closer to his ear and whispered, "He's going to be okay, Kook. Trust me. I got this." He winked at the end and pulled out a small vial filled with crystal clear liquid.

"Make him drink it somehow."

Taehyung then turned away and faced the other two people present in the room. Jungkook, instantly understanding, nodded and poured the liquid inside his mouth. He then sat on Jimin's lap and gently kissed him, transferring the liquid in Jimin's mouth and making him drink the antidote. Anxious, he kept sitting by his side, hugging his body and making Jimin lean onto him.

Taehyung tried to hide that scene behind his figure the best he could and smiled mischievously, wanting to attract everybody's attention onto himself. 

"So," he began, "we should start discussing now the—"

Jungkook's father sneered. "What is there to discuss?!"

Jay chuckled at that. "Ah, you really didn't change, old man."

"Who are you calling old?!"

"Gentlemen!" Taehyung stopped their bickering. He sat down next to Jungkook and Jimin who was slowly waking up in Jungkook's hold. "Let's not prolong this any longer. We all know why we're here. Settling your heir once and for all, sir," Taehyung spoke looking directly to Jungkook's father in the end.

"Why should that need settling? My heir was always the same. He's right there," he pointed at his son.

Taehyung shook his head, attempting to suppress the urge to roll his eyes. "But he does not want that position," he let out a heavy sigh.
"I should cut to the chase. You will either proclaim me your heir and keep your power until your death if you wish to do so or you will lose your empire, rot in prison and I'm still going to inherit all of this. The end result is going to be the same in the end, you can just choose what you would prefer to happen to you."

"Now that's funny. Why would I ever end up in prison? Don't you think I would already be there if it was so easy to put me there?" he challenged.

Taehyung smirked, "You're forgetting something."

Jimin was now fully awake, trying to take everything in. Jungkook was whispering something in his ear, succeeding in keeping the shorter boy calm.

Taehyung allowed himself one glance at Jimin and Jungkook before he stood up and continued explaining with a cold but calm and confident demeanor.

"You see you are very competent and you basically made no crucial mistakes in all the years you ran your business. But you still let one person escape your grip. And sadly that's enough to cost you everything. That person is, of course, none other than Jay Park. Which you obviously know," Jay grinned and jokingly waved at that.

Taehyung continued, unbothered, "It's clear that all the groups that are still in business or were, are only because you let them. Groups you supported like 1DAY, TVXQ and then JYJ, even Bangtan is one of those today. The older ones turned to dust or became parts of newer ones after their leaders have done something wrong. But! The one and only exception is Jay Park. Whatever you tried, nothin worked and Jay and his group AOMG kept managing to thrive despite you. And, luckily for me, he's willing to support my cause and help me get what I want."