×23×

BOOM, BITCHES, DOUBLE UPDATE!

"Tread lightly, boy."

"Father, how could you possibly think that almost killing my boyfriends would make me want to do what you say?"

His father raised his brow at him. "So you're willing to let them die?"

"No!" Jungkook denied, "Of course not. But this just makes me want to double-cross you as well. Think about it, so what if I agree with you now?! Who says I won't go behind your back later!?" he desperately yelled at him. "What are you going to do? Keep, threatening their lives for as long as you're alive?!

"If that is what it takes." Jungkook let out another frustrated growl. "No! You won't! You will not harm them anymore! Get the antidote now!"

"Jungkook, you're not listening—"

"And I never will!" Jungkook stood back up, totally fed up. "Can you stop forcing me to take over your crime empire? I'm not made for that kind of life!"

"You were born for it!" His father also stood up, his chair falling back during the sudden shift.

"I was not! You keep thinking that, but I was not born for that! I wasn't born for anything but to choose what I was born for. And I'm not choosing what you want me to choose."

"But you are choosing being by someone's side who does that exact thing, only on a slightly smaller scale?"

"So what if I am?"

His father rubbed his face. "I do not understand you, Jungkook. You could have all the power you want and yet you choose to stay on the sidelines."
"Maybe it's not the power I want, father. Have you ever thought about that? I want love!"

"And you're absolutely sure that these two weaklings are worth it?"

"Of course they're worth it! They love me and I love them. We protect each other!"

"Wow, then your mafia leader boyfriend is more incompetent then I thought. Really a shame," his father looked at the passed out boy with a pout.

"HE TRUSTED ME! BECAUSE I TRUSTED YOU!" Jungkook screamed at him.

His father turned to him with a wince. "Oh! Great! So you're both stupid!"

"Father—"

"NO!" Jungkook flinched at the powerful voice of his father. "You listen to me now, son, and you listen well... You will take over the family business and you will continue our family heritage."

Jungkook loudly breathed out and looked away. He couldn't believe his father's actions. "You can keep the two pretty boys if you're so desperate for some dick, I don't care, you can be gay or whatever, but you will keep our bloodline alive so help me God!"

"What?!"

"I mean it, Jungkook," his father got closer and took his face into his hands. Jungkook had no choice but to look at him. "Jungkook, son, my son... We are each other's only family. We're blood. That blood running through our veins can't compare to anything else. That blood is why only you can inherit this and only your son after you. Do you understand?"

"Father, again, I'm gay-"

"I DON'T CARE!" his father screamed. "So what if you are!? That doesn't make you impotent. You can still have a child. You need to. It's your family duty!"

Jungkook smacked the arms holding his face and got out of his father's hold. "Stop it! Family this, family that! Do you hear yourself?! You can't actually believe that family is only connected by blood? It isn't. It's the bonds, the connections that make up a family. Those two boys you just drugged are more of a family to me then you have ever been! So what if it was your sperm that made me?! You were NEVER my father, the father I wanted, the father I needed. And you're NOT my family. How could you even say that when you only see me as an imperfect and disobedient copy of yourself. I'm my own person, father."

"You're my son no matter you liked it or not, wanted it or not."

"Yes, it's written in my DNA, I know. Blah, blah. Why can't you just leave your empire to someone who wants and can run a mafia?"

"What, like your boyfriend?"

"As a matter of fact, yes!" Jungkook agreed. "I'm already dating him, he's my family and he will soon be your family too; by the law. So if you named him an heir, your empire would still stay inside our family."

"He's not my family."

"But, again, he's mine," Jungkook insisted.

"Jungkook he let himself get drugged! Look at him!" His father pointed at Taehyung. "I cannot leave everything in his name—"

"Ugh!"
Taehyung's eyes suddenly snapped open. "Okay, I had enough," he sat up.

"Tae?!" Jungkook looked at him, eyes swelling with tears again.

"Sorry I gave you a scare, babe," Taehyung smiled sweetly at him.

Jungkook's father also stared at him in confusion.

"How— I gave you the same dose, you drank even more than the other!"

"Ah," Taehyung carefully nodded, "so it was the drinks. I wondered about that."

He slowly stood up, fixing the wrinkles on his suit.
"I'm not the incompetent boy you take me as, sir. I've been drugged a staggering amount of times in my life and I learned how to prevent it. It's a shame that the doubt I had about you prooved to be justified. Jungkook here really wished for a nice family dinner," he said with a certain edge to his words that made him seem powerful. He was a powerful person after all.

"Okay, so you're maybe not as incoherent as I first thought. But are you still saying I should leave my business to you instead to my son?" Jungkook's father got closer to Taehyung, both staring daggers at each other.

"Actually, I'm not. I'm not saying you should."

The elder visibly relaxed and pulled away a bit.

"I'm saying it's your only choice," Taehyung told him, unbothered and dead serious.

"What?!" Jungkook's father looked at him with a mixture of genuine surprise, non-belief and fury. "Don't joke, boy—" he started warning him but Taehyung cut him off.

"I'm not." Jungkook's father stopped talking. He gave him an anticipating look.

"I'm sure you remember Jay Park," Taehyung told him as another person stepped into the room. All of them, excluding Jimin who was still unconscious and looked after by Jungkook, turned to him.

"Well, well, well... Hello everybody!" The newcomer greeted.

"You!" Jungkook's father was livid. He turned to Jungkook. "You dare to bring him to my home?!"

"Woah, chill old man," Jay spoke. "I'm more than capable of entering on my own. And I thought it was finally the time to finish our unfinished business."

The two had a stare off for almost a minute before Taehyung spoke into the elder's ear.

"Shall we go then?" He smirked at the scowl he got from Jungkook's father. "We have a lot to discuss!" Taehyung pressed his palm against the elder's lower back and pushed him in Jay's direction.

 "Best not to waste time!"