×20×

Because this is the 20th chapter I decided to try and write just a little bit of smut...
Smut part is in the next chapter and you can skip to the end of it if you don't want to read it...
And I apologize in advance if the whole chapter is terrible
(・ω・`)...........
But without further ado...

"So, you royally pissed off your father?"
Taehyung, Jungkook, and Jimin were all seated in the living room of their main house (aka the biggest one.)

Jungkook whined. "I didn't piss him off. He's always pissed at something, that's got nothing to do with me."

Jimin chimed in, "but he got angry with you because you ran away?"

"Okay, yeah, that's might've pissed him off," Jungkook shrugged.

"How are you so unbothered by this? Your father is the most powerful person in the country," Taehyung reminded him.

"Yeah, and I'm his son. Unfortunately. I don't want to have anything to do with his kind of business!"

"Than how come you're dating me?" demanded Taehyung.

Jungkook bit his lip. I should tell them. 

"That's..." Tell them you, idiot.

"That's unrelated." Fuck. "I don't wanna succeed my father. But he's stuck on the idea only his blood can't inherit his empire. And I'm his only blood."

"So... He's forcing you to?" Jimin hesitantly asked.

"Ever since he found out about me."

"Find out about you?"

"Before I was born my father was dead set on the idea of having a child to inherit everything. He slept around a lot with that goal in mind. My mother realized too late who he was, but she managed to flee. A few other women also bore his children but none made it past the first year, they were all either killed by his enemies or the women had miscarriages or decided to escape a life of crimes by killing themselves... My mother was smart and managed to stay hidden for a long time, but when I was around five my father somehow managed to learn about me and we were forced to move in with him."

"Oh my God! So what happened to your mother?" Jimin took Jungkook's hand in his and squeezed it.

"You could say that he treated her fairly well. He appreciated her for giving birth to me and keeping me safe. And he had to keep her around because she was the only one that could control me, I wasn't the most obedient child," Jungkook chuckled at the end and Taehyung snickered. "I bet you weren't."

"When I was 13 she supposedly got killed by my father's enemies. He claimed — and still does — that he loved her. But I know that's not true. To him, she was only a birth giver and it would make no difference if someone else was in her place."

"And what about you? How was he with you?" Jimin was almost too scared to ask that, fearing the answer.

"He was... Demanding. Aggressive. Perfectionist. TerrifyingCruel. I was 15 the first time I ran away. Before she died, my mom used to tell me to stay strong. But it was okay if I just stayed safe and to always do anything to protect myself. Anything. Now, I don't think that was the best advice, but I listened to it." Jungkook teared up.

"Oh, Kookie," Jimin hugged him and Taehyung put his palm on his back. "You have many regrets don't you?"

That question made Jungkook burst into tears. "I'm so, so, sorry."

"No, no, no, Jungkookie, don't cry..."

"Shhh, it's okay, we all have many regrets. It's okay."

Jimin and Taehyung moved and positioned themselves so both could be hugging Jungkook on one side.