×20.5×

***smut ahead***
Please, read the note at the end

***smut ahead***Please, read the note at the end

(↑my/possible reactions on the smut↑)

(but who cares, let's go)

Taehyung was waiting for them in their shared bedroom. He slammed the door after they walked in.

"On the bed you two, now," he told them in a cold tone.

"W—what?" Jungkook spun around to face him face to face but before he knew what was happening Taehyung picked him up by his legs and threw him on the bed. Jimin was still frozen next to the door. "Jimin, you too," Taehyung reminded him without even glancing at him.

Jimin obliged and sat down at the edge of the bed.

"So, you two just love using people don't you?"

Jungkook stayed silent, feeling embarrassed but Jimin rebelled. "I was never using you—"

"Silence! Did I give you permission to speak?" Taehyung hovered over him, pushing him into the soft mattress. Jimin shook his head. "Then don't speak, baby." He ran one palm over Jungkook's thighs and other over Jimin's torso. Both of them tried to keep their moans quiet but without much success.

"My, my. Such whiny babies. Who love using others, don't you? Very well, then I'll show you how it feels being used." In one swift movement, he ripped Jungkook's shirt off. He kissed his chest a few times and then moved closer to his collarbones. "You would love that, wouldn't you?" He showed Jungkook a toothy grin and bit his skin. He started marking Jungkook's chest, placing a hickey every few millimeters. While he was doing that his left hand was palming Jimin through his pants. Seeing the look in Taehyung's eyes Jimin put his palm over his mouth to prevent his moans. Jungkook, on the other hand, had trouble catching his breath and kept groaning.
Taehyung grinded on him a few times, feeling his semi-hard cock, but then stopped, finding pleasure in Jungkook's desperate whines.

"Jungkook, what did I say about making noises?" Taehyung quizzed him but the boy who was still confused as to why Taehyung stopped didn't answer. "I didn't allow them, did I now?"