×4×

Taehyung wasn't having a great day. Not at all.

He was so ready to surprise his boyfriend with coming much earlier than originally planned. Not only was his flight terrible and the attendants way too rude for his liking, but he also came home to an empty house. Well, it's actually a mansion, but the point still stands. And apparently, none of his underlings knew were Jimin was either. That just made his day worse. What does he pay them for, anyway?

Still, realizing that Jimin was probably just bored and went shopping or something, he tried his best to calm down. But after hours passed with no sign of Jimin, Taehyung knew something wasn't right. He was starting to panic, thinking something happened to his boyfriend. So many bad scenarios passed through his head: Jimin got hit by a truck, Jimin was in a terrorist attack, Jimin clumsily fell again and seriously hurt himself, Jimin got kidnapped...

He couldn't help but think about all those bad things. Then, finally remembering he was a mafia boss and that the likes Jimin was kidnapped and severely hurt by then were pretty high, he was in his car in no time, waiting for his smartphone to locate Jimin's as he wasn't answering. He cursed himself for not using it sooner, but he respected Jimin's privacy a lot and usually didn't want to resolve to invading it, basically forgetting it was even an option.

The location appeared to be a shady warehouse, not helping settle down his dark thoughts and further proving his fears.

He drove as fast as he could, breaking several laws along the way. But he didn't care. The fine would cost less than his lunch and Jimin was his top priority at the moment.

He took his gun, the one that was hidden under his seat, checked if it was loaded and stepped out of his vehicle parked in front of the back entrance.

He sneaked inside not seeing anyone. He checked the whole first floor but found no one. Not a single soul. The place didn't seem abandoned though, and he was sure someone most of been here recently.

He was unsure and questioning what to do next for barely a minute when his phone started ringing. Seeing it was Jimin's number he immediately picked up, his heart race abnormally increasing.

"Jimin?" he barely voiced out, but noticing the evident panic in his own voice, he calmed down at once.

He could hear his baby's voice, but someone spoke over it. Needless to say, he wasn't happy with what he heard. The man must have canceled the call, but Taehyung didn't care, because Jimin's screams could have been heard from the basement. Seeing red, Taehyung somehow found the stairs, leading to now louder and more desperate yells that without a doubt belonged to his boyfriend.

He broke the door down with a simple kick only to find himself outraged a the scene before him.