NEW BOOK aka MORE VMINKOOK

So, if you see the title, it should be clear: I'm a vminkook hoe.

Anyways first thing first, I hoped you liked the last chapter, if you haven't read it yet, what are you doing, go do that, and come back once you're all caught up.

Second thing!!! OH MY GOD THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE 11K I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT'S TRUE, BUT LIKE IT IS AND Y'ALL ARE SO AMAZING, I'M SO GREATFUL, AHHHHH ILYSM♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I hope you continue supporting this book as well as the future ones.

So basically I was planning on doing a trilogy (if not even more than that) with vminkook books. Basically in every, the top would be a different person, just to get all the possible dynamics. I can't for the life of me figure out who would it actually be, so I'll make one book for everyone lol. Idk if I'll ever get to writing smut, but still it's one person who just holds more power in one way or another.

So this one, with Taehyung as the top, was first bc he my bias obvi.

Illegal is out too, but it hasn't quite started as I wanted to, so for now the first chapter will still be published and that's all I know lol.

And now onto the main thing.
Danger.
The third book, with the top being Jimin.

The description is right here ↑But in short it's the vampire apocalypse, that taekook obviously wants to survive, and Jimin is a mysterious(well for now, he comes in a bit later) vampire

But in short it's the vampire apocalypse, that taekook obviously wants to survive, and Jimin is a mysterious(well for now, he comes in a bit later) vampire.

Oh and hugeee thanks to AzaleaLennox & 1D-LM-BTS-LOVER who both voted almost the exact second I published the book. I was so surprised and happy, you have no idea.♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Ilysm, K.