Fury x Poisondra's sister reader

Poisondra got a strange message while on Sledge's ship. She went to her room and check the message. She found out that her younger sister is coming to Sledge's ship for Poisondra. 

"I can't believe that Y/N is coming and work with Sledge," Poisondra said.

She sees that Y/N would not be on the ship until next week. So, Poisondra started to get one room clean up for her younger sister. Sledge has heard some rumors around on his ship. So, he called Poisondra to come to the main control. Poisondra went there and stand in front of Sledge.

"Yes Sledge?" Poisondra asked.

"Poisondra, I have heard the rumors that someone is joining my ship," Sledge said.

"Yes. My sister is coming and work for you Sledge," Poisondra said.

As Sledge and Poisondra are talking, Y/N flying her small ship to Sledge's ship. She found a spot to park and land her ship on the top of it. Y/N get out and went inside Sledge's ship.

"I hope Sledge would let me work for him," Y/N murmured.

Unknown to Y/N, Fury saw her and not happy that there is another one wanting to take his place. So, he attacked her without knowing that Y/N is Poisondra's sister. Y/N dodged the attack and trips him to cause the crash and noises caught both Poisondra and Sledge's attention.

"Who are you?" Fury roared.

"I'm Y/N. I came here to work for Sledge," Y/N said calmly.

"I don't believe you," Fury said.

When Poisondra and Sledge got to the scene, Poisondra saw her sister and ran to her to give her a hug. Fury and Sledge looked confused why Poisondra hugging the girl that is almost looked like her.

"Poisondra, is that your sister you mention to me?" Sledge asked.

"Yes Sledge," Poisondra replied.

"Hey big sis," Y/N said.

"Sister?!" Furry exclaimed.

"Yep. Poisondra is my big sister," Y/N said.

After a while, Y/N managed to accepted into Sledge's crew. Poisondra is happy that her little sister is now part of the crew. Furry is not happy but yet happy. Y/N developed the crush on Fury but get nervous around him not knowing that Fury has a crush on her too. Poisondra saw this and make the plan to get those two together. She wants to see her little sister to be happy just like her with Sledge even if they haven't got married.

It's taken weeks for Poisondra trying to get those two together but one or other always leave quickly. Sledge knew that Poisodnra has been working so hard to get Fury and Y/N to be together but he has an idea, so he called both Fury and Y/N to come in as he has the mission for both of them.

"Yes sir," Y/N asked.

"Yes, Master Sledge?" Fury asked.

"I am sending you both to the Earth and find the Gold Energem. Bring it back to me," Sledge said.

"Yes, sir/Master Sledge," Fury and Y/N said.

Fury and Y/N leaves together from Sledge's ship and headed to the Earth. Once they crash there, Fury got out first then Y/N. Y/N has never been on the Earth before as she was awed at the view. Fury smirked as he knew she likes nature. 

"Welcome to the planet Earth. I spent 65 million years on this planet," Fury said.

"This is so beautiful," Y/N said.

"Y/N I want to confess to you," Fury said.

"About?" Y/N asked as she looked at him.

"I am in love with you ever since you came to work for Master Sledge," Fury confessed. 

"Y-you do?" Y/N asked wanting to make sure.

Fury nodded as Y/N smiled and hugs him. She kisses on his lips.

"I am in love with you too, Fury," Y/N said.

Fury smiled as he never had anyone love him back. He has been lonely for years without anyone on his side.

"You won't have to be lonely anymore," Y/N said.

"R-really?" Fury asked.

"Yes," Y/N said.

Sledge smiled as he invited Poisondra to watch between Y/N and Fury. Poisondra is happy that her sister found someone to be with for rest of her life. Ever since that day when both Y/N and Fury confessed their crushes on each other. They always work together as a team against the Power Rangers Dino Charge.

Sorry for waiting and taking so long. This is requested by rosiegamer3