Antonio x Lauren

Request by: TheLantonioFangirl18

Lauren was in the dojo room sitting down after the attack by Xandred. She felt bad that the other Samurai Rangers are hurt because of her. Mentor Ji checked on Lauren after she used up her energy to help the Samurai Rangers. Mentor Ji noticed that Lauren is feeling guilty that her brother's friends and her brother have to fight for her.

"Lauren, I know you are feeling guilty since you are more like your brother," Mentor Ji told her.

"My brother feeling the same way as me?" Lauren asked.

"Yes," Mentor answered.

Lauren learned something about her brother and that they both have common. Antonio worried about Lauren since he had a crush on Lauren the moment she returned to the Samurai Rangers and save her brother and his friends. Antonio walked into the dojo where Mentor Ji and Lauren are in. Antonio listened to the conversation between Mentor Ji and Lauren.

"Thank you, Mentor Ji," Lauren smiled but it doesn't match her eyes.

"Your welcome, Lauren," Mentor Ji said, "I am going to check on others."

Lauren nodded and Mentor Ji left the dojo room to checks on the other Rangers. Antonio waited until Mentor Ji left the room before going over to Lauren. Lauren didn't see Antonio until he put his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey," Antonio said softly.

"Oh," Lauren said as she startled at the feeling of someone's hand and turned to see Antonio standing there, "Hi Antonio."

"Are you okay, Lauren after the attack and I heard that you almost used up all of your energy to created another disk for Jayden," Antonio said as he worried about her.

"I will be fine, Antonio," Lauren said even though her energy has not come back to her.

Antonio shakes his head knowing that Lauren is not fine. Then smiled since she reminded Antonio of Jayden and wonder if they inherited from being a Red Ranger stubborn. Antonio gentle wrapped around Laurent to comfort her.

"I know you are not perfectly fine since I can tell you could be stubborn like Jayden," Antonio explained to Lauren.

Lauren surprised how Antonio can tell about her and realized that she shared commonly with Jayden being a stubborn person. Also, she could tell that Antonio is very gentle with her since Lauren got hurt from the battle and lost the energy. Lauren started to blushes but glad that her hair is hiding her blushing.

"Thank you, Antonio," Lauren said blushing, "No one never told me that I am not okay and can be stubborn."

"Your welcome, Lauren," Antonio said.

Antonio noticed Lauren getting tired and since she was yawning so much. Antonio smiled and gentile picked her up in bridal style and carried her to the Medbay room. Lauren yelped as soon Antonio picked her up.

"Don't worry Lauren. I am just taking you to the room where I can watch you heal up," Antonio explained to Lauren so he doesn't scare her.

Lauren nodded and lay her head on Antonio's shoulder. She almost fell asleep and got so comfortable in his arm. Antonio smiled as he walked toward to the Medbay room. It was actually night time when Antonio carried Lauren to the Medbay room. As soon they are in the Medbay room, Antonio put Lauren on the bed. Lauren refused to let Antonio go.

"Lauren, you need to let me go so you can sleep," Antonio said.

"Please stay with me," Lauren begged to refuse to let him go.

Antonio sighed but stay with her since something tells him that Lauren needed him to comfort her. Plus, she hates being alone after many years of being alone with her old friend of her father taking care of Lauren.

The next morning, the Samurai Rangers went out to have fun as one last time after they asked Antonio and Lauren to see if either of them wanted to join. Both Antonio and Lauren declined, so Mentor Ji decided to join the Samurai Rangers. As the Samurai Rangers left, Lauren stays cuddle with Antonio.

"Now everyone is gone. I can tell Lauren how I feel about her," Antonio thoughted.

"Since everyone left, I couldn't help but love Antonio for staying with me. Maybe I could tell him how I feel about him," Lauren thoughted.

Lauren and Antonio looked each other and speaking at the same time. This happened several times before Antonio puts his hand up to stop speaking. Then both of them laughed how they tried to speak before calm down.

"Lauren, I felt the love the moment I met you when you save us and Jayden. My love grows stronger each day. I wanted to tell you that I love you," Antonio confessed his love to Lauren.

"Antonio, I...I felt the same way. I thought you were cute and that you were the first crush that I ever had. Growing up, I never been around many people because of my training as a head of Shiba Clan. Now, I have fallen in love with you," Lauren confessed her love to Antonio.

Lauren and Antonio looked each other in their eyes. They both lent slowly toward each other. As soon they leaned toward each other, their lips came so close to each other. Antonio kissed her lips at the same time as Lauren. Antonio and Lauren had their tongues battle for the dominant which Antonio won the battle. He enters her mouth to explored while Lauren moaned.

"Wow! You taste so good, Lauren," Antonio said.

"You kiss better!" Lauren said blushing.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" Antonio asked her.

"Yes," Lauren answered.

Antonio remembers something that he got to invited to explore the world. He sees Lauren slowly sitting up to get off the bed.

"Lauren stop," Antonio said.

Lauren stopped it. She looked at Antonio with a confused face. Antonio smiled and pulled the magazine out from his bag.

"Lauren, would you like to go with me to explore the world to see different culture and fishes?" Antonio asked her nervous.

"Yes, I would love to go with you," Lauren said.

Antonio hugged her very gently. Lauren kisses his lips. They both looked at each other with full of love. They both make a plan to travel and let Jayden know where Lauren is going. Before Antonio or Lauren knew, they both make some love to comfort each other. They keep it secret from others. Lauren and Antonio got to know each other so well soon they went to explore the world.