Jason Scott x reader

This is a request by: Millionstars123. I hope you like this since it took me a while to find out about your request when I went through to find all the request and I didn't see yours until the summertime.

It was a nice day in Angel Grove, Y/N was walking to the Angel Grove Juice and Gym. She has been thinking about Jason ever since they broke up when he went to a peace conference in Switzerland. Y/N was hoping that she would see Jason again but doesn't know that he is coming back. Y/N entered the Angel Grove Juice and Gym and went to the counter to get some smoothies.

"Hey, Ernie!" Y/N greeted.

"Hello Y/N," Ernie greeted back. 

"I would like to have your special smoothies today," Y/N said.

"Of course," Ernie said as he smiled and went to make the special smoothies for Y/N.

Y/N smiled softly and waits on Ernie to finished the smoothies. She heard the voice that she thought she would not hear from him for a long time. She turns around and sees Jason walking in with Tommy. Y/N knew that they are really good friends ever since the tournament a few years back.

"Jason..." Y/N murmured.

Jason didn't see Y/N at the table as he was getting ready to have a spar against Tommy. But Tommy did see Y/N and knew that his friends were broke up when Jason left. Tommy is hoping that Jason and Y/N get back together again since he does want to see Y/N to be happy.

"Hey, Jase. I am going to see Ernie to grabs water bottle before the spar," Tommy said.

"Ok. See you on the mat," Jason said as he walked to the mat to get warm-up.

"Will do," Tommy said before walking to the counter.

Ernie came out with the special smoothies and sees Tommy. He went to greets Tommy.

"Hey Tommy," Ernie said.

"Hello Ernie," Tommy said.

"How are you, Tommy?" Ernie asked.

"Good. I saw Y/N and I was thinking that she and Jason need to get back together again," Tommy said.

"Same but has Jason see her?" Ernie asked.

"No," Tommy said.

"Ok mind take this drink to Y/N?" Ernie asked.

"Sure and water bottles please once we are done with the sparring?" Tommy said.

"Two water bottles coming up," Ernie said as he handed the smoothies to Tommy.

Tommy nodded and walked to Y/N. He put the smoothies on the table and sits down across from her. Y/N looked up to see Tommy.

"Thanks, Tommy but you didn't have to do that," Y/N said.

"I want too and I do want to see you talk to Jason," Tommy said.

"Its fine Tommy," Y/N said.

"No. Talk to Jason before you decided to leave before you could talk to him," Tommy said.

Y/N sighed softly. She knew Tommy is right as she thought about leaving the Angel Grove Juices and Gym before she could talk to Jason.

"Fine since you won't leave me alone," Y/N said as she gets up.

Y/N walked to Jason as Tommy smirked managed to get her to see Jason. Jason is still doing warm-up since he didn't see Y/N coming toward him. Y/N walked and stands behind him. She taps on his shoulder cause Jason to turn around quickly to see her.

"Y-Y/N?!" Jason said.

"Hey, Jason," Y/N said.

"It's good to see you," Jason said as he hugs her.

"You too," Y/N said.

"Um... would you like to get back together?" Jason asked.

Y/N shocked and nodded. She took his hand and smiled at him.

"Yes but let take time this time," Y/N said.

"Ok," Jason smiled.

Ever since that day, Jason and Y/N start all over with their relationship. Their relationship is stronger than before. If Tommy haven't told Y/N to talk to Jason, then Jason would never get a chance to talk to Y/N again. Y/N is glad that Tommy pushes her to talk to Jason and now hanging with her boyfriend, later husband years later after graduating from high school.