Zeo Pink x reader

It was a normal day in Angel Grove. Well, normal for the citizen but not for the Power Rangers in Angel Grove. Suddenly, the Machine Empire is attacking Angel Grove City that is near to the park and the Power Rangers Zeo have already arrived there. Y/N was actually walking on the sidewalk in the Angel Grove Park. Y/N was enjoying the view not knowing the Machine Empire attacked that spot near her. 

"This park is beautiful," Y/N said so softly.

Y/N doesn't know that she is so close to the attack. What she does know this might be the last time she will see the park or the city itself for a while. While Y/N walking along the sidewalk that is close to the attack, the Zeo Rangers are fighting against the Machine Empire to stop them from destroying the Angel Grove Park.

"Rangers you will be destroyed today," the monster snarled.

"Never!" the Red Zeo Ranger said.

Before anyone knows what is happening, Y/N walked into the crossfire and got held up by the monster. Pink Zeo Ranger recognized that girl and stand her attack from harming Y/N. The other Zeo Rangers saw their teammate is not attacking due to the civilian being held by the monster.

"Pink, do you know who is she?" Blue Zeo Ranger asked.

"Yes," Pink Zeo Ranger answered since she is worried about her friend.

Y/N tried to kick the monster but the monster held her so tight. Y/N yelped feeling so tight and in pain a little. She looked at the Zeo Rangers and her eyes begged to get her free. The Zeo Rangers can't do anything unless Y/N get killed by the monster.

"Let the civilian go!" Pink Zeo Ranger said.

"Hahah. Actually no!" the monster replied before vanished with Y/N.

"NO!" the Zeo Rangers yelled as they lost Y/N.

The Pink Zeo Ranger got to her knee and curls her fists to hit the ground. The Red Zeo Ranger walked up to her and put his hand on her shoulder. The other Zeo Rangers came up to them too.

"Don't worry, we will get Y/N back," Red Zeo Ranger is known as Tommy Oliver said.

"Okay Tommy," Pink Zeo Ranger is known as Katherine Hillard said softly yet upset.

Blue Zeo Ranger is known as Rocky DeStanous nods along with Yellow Zeo Ranger is known as Tayna Sloan and Green Zeo Ranger is known as Adam Park. They are not your everyday average teenagers. None of them have their own life since it changes back in 1993 when the Power Rangers first appear to keep Angel Grove safe from evil outer space.

Meanwhile, the Zeo Rangers teleported back to the Power Chamber, Y/N was dragged by the monster to the throne room on the moon. Y/N struggled to get herself free but couldn't do it. The cog started to squeeze her arm tightly to warn her not to fight or be killed. Y/N stop struggled since she screamed in pain when she felt her arm hurt.

"Hahahaha" King Mondo laughed "You are now my prisoner."

Y/N whimpered in pain as she can't fight back. She bowed her head down accepting her life as a prisoner to the Machine Empire. It would be months before Zeo Rangers came to rescue to Y/N. 

Months later, Zeo Pink and Red came to the moon to rescue Y/N who has been captured. Zeo Pink found Y/N in the dungeon who is very weak. Zeo Red watch for any cog as Zeo Pink break the door to free Y/N. Zeo Pink helped Y/N up and nodded to Zeo Red. They both left the moon and took Y/N to the Power Chamber to get a check. 

"How is she?" Zeo Pink asked Billy Cranston, the former ranger.

"She will be ok as long she eats and drink to regained her energy," Billy replied.

"Thanks, Billy," Zeo Pink said.

"Welcome Kat," Billy said as he leaves the room.

Y/N opened her eyes to see Zeo Pink. She can feel her body being weak without any food or drink for a long time. She can see where she is at when Zeo Pink saw her. Kat forgot to put her helment back on her head.

"Kat?" Y/N asked weakly.

"Hello Y/N," Kat said. 

"Did you save me?" Y/N asked weakly

"Yes," Kat said.

"Thank...you..." Y/N said softly before close her eyes.

"Your welcome, my dear," Kat said softly as her eyes show the love in it.

I am so so so sorry for not working on this request. It took me months to complete it. This requested by Mare_my_Nostrum