Timmy's Birthday

Timmy and Kaylee Oliver are my ocs while the rest of Power Rangers aren't. There will be mentioned about Super Sentai in it.

~~~

Out of Reefside in the house full of people decorate the party. The people who were former Rangers that knew each other through some connection like Tommy Oliver or his daughter, Kaylee Oliver. They were celebrating one of their members, Timmy Oliver's birthday. The party would be set up in the backyard so Timmy doesn't see it when he comes home from the high school but he normally goes to the arcade after school on Fridays. Kimberly was checking everything before going to find her daughter, Kaylee. When she found Kaylee talking to one of her friends on the phone speaking Japanese.

"...Don't worry about me or Timmy, Eri. I know you haven't seen us since Gokaiger's days...Yes, it is Timmy's birthday...I will...Alrighty! See you then," Kaylee said in Japanese on the phone before hanging up.

"Kaylee, everything is set up. All is left is for Timmy to come here," Kimberly said.

"Ok, Mom," Kaylee said.

"Who were you talking to?" Kimberly asked.

"Eri from Goseiger during the days when Timmy and I join to find out about our ancestor," Kaylee replied.

"Ah. Is it the same girl that Timmy had a crush on?" Kimberly asked.

"Yes," Kaylee nodded, "She was calling about the reunion and found out today is Timmy's birthday here while it was yesterday for her."

"I see. Anyway, you might want to get your brother now," Kimberly said.

Kaylee looked at her phone to see what time it was and nodded. Kaylee went to the front of the house. Then she teleports to the arcade since Timmy usually hangs out during his free time. Once Kaylee is safe after teleporting to the alley, she walked toward the arcade. When Kaylee entered the building and looked around. She sees Timmy by the dance arcade so she walked to him. Kaylee sees that Timmy is still playing and won't be finished another minute or two so she waits. Once Timmy finished and turned around to see Kaylee.

"Oh, Sis, I didn't see you or hear you," Timmy said.

"Hey, baby brother. It's time to go home now," Kaylee said.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Timmy asked as he looked confused since he normally doesn't leave for another hour or two.

"Nothing is wrong right now. There is something that only you need to see. Nothing bad, I promise," Kaylee said.

"Ok?" Timmy said as he looked at her suspiciously.

Timmy went to get his stuff to gather so they can leave the arcade to go into the alley since Kaylee would have to teleport both of them back to the house. After Timmy grabs his stuff, Kaylee and Timmy walked out to the alley.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Eri says hi and happy birthday," Kaylee said.

"She did? That is nice of her," Timmy said as he remembers years ago that he used to have a crush on Eri but not anymore.

"Yeah. Also, she says that we should come back for the reunion," Kaylee said.

"Awesome! I haven't seen any of them since that day when they stole the keys from Gokaigers but we both knew that powers belong to our friends," Timmy said.

Kaylee giggled softly and nodded. When they got to the alley, Kaylee put her hand on Timmy's shoulder and teleport into the house so Timmy can put his stuff in his room.

"Meet me out back in five minutes," Kaylee said before going outside so she can warn others that Timmy is home.

"Ok, Sis," Timmy said.

Timmy walked to his room and put his bag on the bed. Then he walked back down the stairs and walked to the back. When opening the door to the back, he stops and saw the decorations. Then every former ranger appears out of nowhere.

"SURPRISE!!!!!"

Timmy jumped as he does look surprised and smiled brightly.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMY OLIVER!!!!!"

"T-thank you, everyone," Timmy said as he walked out to the yard.

Tommy walked to Timmy and pats on his shoulder. Timmy looked at his father.

"Happy birthday, son. Today, you are 18 years old now," Tommy said.

"Thanks, Father," Timmy said.

"My baby brother is no longer my baby brother. You are now a grown young adult," Kaylee said.

Timmy blushed, "SIS!"

The former Rangers laughed knowing it is true since both Timmy and Kaylee have a strong bond between them. Timmy joins everyone at the party and chats with anyone like Billy or Troy. He even got to blow the candles out on the cakes since Rocky and Connor usually ate more than any other Rangers, opening the presents, and playing some fun games. 

"CONNOR MCKNIGHT, ROCKY DESANTOS, GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF THE CAKE UNTIL EVERYONE HAS THEIRS!" Kaylee and Kimberly yelled when seeing what those two males were doing.

"EEP! FEMALE RANGER DANGER!" Rocky and Connor yelled before runs away before either Kaylee or Kimberly chase them.

Timmy laughed hard as he never sees it like that before. Kaylee heard and smiled softly knowing that Timmy really did enjoy his birthday party. Toward the end of the party when the former Rangers left, Timmy yawned cause Kaylee sees it. Kaylee walked to Timmy and took him to the bed leaving Tommy and Kimberly to clean up the mess. When Kaylee got Timmy to his room, Timmy grabs his PJs and went to the bathroom while Kaylee went to her room to get her PJs on. Then both siblings came out of the room back in Timmy's bedroom. Timmy crawls into his bed as he sees his sister came in and went to lay next to Timmy.

"Thank you, sissy, for being there in my life. I love you, big sister," Timmy said before fell asleep.

"You are welcome and happy birthday, baby brother," Kaylee smiled softly as she kisses his forehead and cuddle with Timmy to sleep.

It would be about 20 minutes later when Kimberlyand Tommy came to check on their kids to find them sleeping in each other's arms like cuddling cause them to smiled softly at their sleeping kids.