Dino Thunder vs Mighty Morphin Time Travel//Fashion//

This request by: eccyuk. I am so sorry for making you wait. 

The Dino Thunder Rangers were fighting against the monster that was attacking Reefside. The Yellow Dino Thunder Ranger dodged the attack and was about to ready to release her Dino Super mode. The monster blast at the Yellow Dino Thunder Ranger and sent her to the past.

"Kira!" several Rangers yelled.

*year 1993, Angel Grove*

Kira was demorphed when the portal appears and she fell through the portal. Kira groans softly and looks up to see where she is at. She doesn't recognize the place at all. Bulk and Skull were looking at the fashion machine while trying to figure out how to work for the science fair in Angel Grove Youth Centre. Kira sees Bulk and Skull so she tried to move out of the way when Kimberly and Trini see Kira. The girls never have seen Kira before but they knew that she is wearing a punk outfit which is not fashion for the girls. 

"She really needs to get new fashion makeover," Trini said.

"I agree, Trini," Kimberly said.

Kimberly and Trini walk toward Kira. Kira looks lost but sees someone walking toward her. Kira thought she knows the girls but couldn't think where she has seen it before. Kimberly and Trini stop in front of Kira.

"Hello, I'm Kimberly and this is my friend, Trini," Kimberly said.

"Hi, I'm Kira," Kira said.

"We couldn't help but noticed your outfit," Trini said.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" Kira asked.

"Your outfit is more like punk style," Kimberly said.

"I know and I like my outfit," Kira said as she steps back getting nervous.

Kimberly and Trini looked at each other and took each arm of Kira to drags her to the fashion machine. Kira was shocked and realized what the girls were up too. Kira tried to get her arms free but neither Kimberly nor Trini refused to let go of Kira's arms.

"Let me go!" Kira said.

"No," Kimberly and Trini said.

"Please?" Kira said.

"No, and you need a new outfit," Kimberly said.

"But I am fine with what I had on," Kira said.

"To us, that is not fashion," Trini said.

Kira sighed and gives up to let the girls have their way for right now. When Kimberly and Trini got to the fashion machine, they pushed Kira in it. Kira yelped and tried to get out when the door is shut. The fashion machine starts working as it took Kira's clothes off and replaced them with girly clothes. Kira looked at herself and screamed.

"IT'S TOO GIRLY!" Kira screamed, "DON'T MAKE ME WEAR THIS PLEASE!"

Kimberly and Trini looked at each other grinning as they can't wait to see what the outfit Kira has on. Kimberly and Trini giggled as they wait for the machine to be done. The door opens and Kira steps out as she is covering her face. Kimberly and Trini squeals as they see Kira's outfit.

"Perfect!" Kimberly and Trini said.

"N-not perfect. This is not me," Kira said.

Before Kimberly or Trini responds, their watch leaving the beeps. Kira also heard it too and looks at them. Kimberly and Trini leave after saying excuse me. Kira knew this is not normal so she secretly follows them. 

"Go head Zordon?" Kimberly said after finding a hiding place.

"Kimberly, Trini, you must bring the girl with you," Zordon said.

"Kira?" Trini asked.

"Yes Rangers," Zordon said.

Kira heard and steps in front of them. The girls yelped when they saw Kira.

"So you are Pink and Yellow Rangers," Kira said.

"How you know?" Trini said.

"Not here. I think your mentor might help me to get back to where I belong," Kira said.

"Ok," Kimberly said.

Trini takes Kira's hand as Kimberly and Trini teleport to the Command Center. Kira fell to the ground as Trini help Kira to get up. Kira looked up to see Zordon for the first time and gasped.

"No way! You're Zordon, the first Power Rangers' mentor," Kira said.

"I see you knew who am I," Zordon said.

"Yes, my teacher had you in the video," Kira said.

"Who is your teacher?" Kimberly asked.

"I am not sure if you knew him or not. His name is Tommy Oliver," Kira said.

"We don't know who he is," Zordon said.

Kira nods as that is what she figures. Kimberly and Trini looked at Zordon.

"So how did you know who we are?" Kimberly asked.

"Remember how I mention video? So that's why I knew you," Kira said.

"You came through the portal young one?" Zordon asked.

"Yes and I don't know how to get back," Kira said.

The portal appears as someone came through. Kira looked at the person and gasped.

"Dr. O!" Kira said.

"Kira," Tommy said before seeing others, "Zordon, thank you for contacting me."

"Your welcome Dr. Oliver," Zordon said.

Tommy looked at Kira and cover his mouth when he saw the girly outfits. Kira glared at Tommy. Tommy got paled.

"Don't even ask," Kira said.

"I won't but I see they got you to change. That would never change," Tommy said.

"Hey!" Kimberly and Trini said.

Tommy saw their glares and gulps as he grabs Kira's hand and ran into the portal. The portal closes when Tommy and Kira returns to their correct time.