Chase x reader

This request is by: lukeybabe68. It took me a long time to get this request done and I am really sorry for the wait.

A young woman was walking into the Dino Cafe to meet up with her twin sister. She hasn't seen Shelby in a while. When she walked in, she was bumped by Chase.

"Sorry," Chase said.

"I-It's ok," Y/N said.

Y/N is very shy when it's come to meeting new people but once you get to meet her. She is a very bubbly person. Chase looked at Y/N.

"What's being you here?" Chase asked.

Before Y/N could speak, Shelby saw her twin sister. Shelby walks out of the kitchen so quickly and went to Y/N. The next thing Chase knew, Shelby hugging Y/N.

"Y/N!" Shelby said.

"Shelby!" Y/N said as she hugs back.

"You know her?" Chase asked.

"Yes. This is my twin sister, Y/N," Shelby said.

"H-hello," Y/N said softly.

"Hello there, Y/N," Chase said.

Shelby saw the little love in Chase's eyes. Shelby knew that Chase has fallen in love with her twin sister.

"I'm Chase," Chase said.

Y/N waves softly. Shelby whispered in Y/N's ear and Y/N giggled softly. Chase looked at Shebly wonder what she was telling Y/N.

"Y/N, what's brought you here?" Shelby asked.

"Well, it's dad," Y/N said.

"What does he want?" Shelby asked.

"He wants me to go to college and told me not to go to the park anymore. You know how much I love going to the park," Y/N said.

"I know Y/N," Shelby said.

"Why can't he leave me alone?" Y/N asked.

"He won't unless one of us completes college," Shelby said.

Y/N nodded and hugs Shelby tightly. Chase heard their conversation but not sure what is going on. Shelby hugs back and told her that she needs to head back to work. Y/N walked to the table and sits down. Chase wants to get to know more about Y/N. 

"Hey Y/N," Chase said.

"Y-yes?" Y/N asked.

"Can I get to know you?" Chase asked.

"S-sure," Y/N said.

Chase smiled softly and sits at the table across from Y/N. Y/N looked at Chase and see something in his eyes that confused her. Chase is slowly developing the crush on Y/N.

"What do you like to do?" Chase asked.

"Well I do like a skateboard and hanging out at the park," Y/N said.

"You like a skateboard? So do I," Chase said.

"Really? Maybe we can exchange the tricks and see who is better on the skateboard. You or me?" Y/N said as she was happy that someone like the skateboard.

Ever since that conversation between Y/N and Chase, they have been hanging out at the park to learn new tricks.