Chase x reader(OC)

This is the request by: Mach_Speed_Go_On_Red 

Chase was at the park hanging out on the skateboard. Y/N (Sapphire) is sitting on the bench. in the park, it was peace and quiet with the people enjoying their time. Chase came up as he sees her sitting on the bench. So, he stops his skateboard and pucked it up. Then he walked to her on the bench.

"Hey mate," Chase said.

"Hello, Chase," Y/N (Sapphire) said as she looked up to see him.

"Enjoy the view?" Chase asked.

"Yes," Y/N (Sapphire) said.

Chase sit down on the bench next to Y/N (Sapphire). He has a crush on her since they first met each other when they both became Rangers. Chase is planning to take Y/N to her first date at the movie or a quiet restaurant.

"Why are you here? Are you supposed to be at the Dino Bite Café?" Y/N (Sapphire) asked.

"Actually I am off since I am hanging out with my sister," Chase answered her questions.

"I see. How is your sister?" Y/N (Sapphire) asked.

"She is doing good," Chase replied.

"That's good," Y/N (Sapphire) said.

Chase nodded and get nervous as he was getting ready to tell her. Y/N (Sapphire) noticed that Chase is nervous about something. She put her hand on his lap.

"Tell me Chase," Y/N (Sapphire) asked.

"W-w-would you like to go on the date with me?" Chase asked.

"Yes," Y/N (Sapphire) replied.

Chase blinked his eyes and smiled. He stood up and took Y/N's (Sapphire's) hands. Y/N stand up from the bench. They start to walk to one of the places. Chase wanted to show her the place where she can feel home and safe.

"Where are we going?" Y/N (Sapphire) asked.

"It's a surprise," Chase said.

"Chase it's better be not one of your jokes," Y/N (Sapphire) said in a serious voice.

"It is not a joke," Chase said.

As soon the got to the gym, Y/N (Sapphire) looked confused why they are there. Chase chuckled at her and pulled her to the next door to the gym to the gym. They went in to see the table set up just for two of them.

"How?" Y/N(Sapphire) asked confused.

"I asked them to do just for us," Chase explained.

"Thank you," Y/N(Sapphire) said with a small smile.

"Welcome. I did this just for you since I know you don't like to talk about your past," Chase said

Y/N(Sapphire) nodded as Chase pulled the chair from the table. Y/N sit down on the chair and Chase push the chair to the table. Then he went to his seat and sits down. Chas and Y/N(Sapphire) looked at each other as the waiter came to them to give the salad to them. Both of them nodded to the water as the waiter left.

"You did this just for me?" Y/N(Sapphire) asked.

"Yes," Chase nodded.

Soon after that, they talked through the dinner to get know more each other. Later on, they went on the date and fight against the monsters to keep Amber Beach safe. The other Rangers are happy for their teammates and friends to have a good time with each other.