Jayden x reader

This is a request by: Redstorm867

The Samurai Rangers decided to take the day off from the training. They all agree that they should visit the zoo. So, they all left the Shiba House to headed to the zoo since it will take them a while to get to the zoo. When the Samurai Rangers get to the zoo, they walked around to check out the animals. The Rangers stopped at one of the animals which are the white tiger. They see someone is taking care of the white tiger. Y/N felt like someone is watching is looking at her.  She sees the man with the red shirt making eye contact with Y/N before the Rangers left.

"Hmm? They seem looks familiar," Y/N said as she finished taking care of the white tiger.

Not long after she finished taking care of the white tiger in the exhibit, there is a loud explosion. Y/N looked up to see the smoke that is about 2-3 miles from where she is. Y/N left her work to go out to help in the city. Y/N hear the battle as she ran in the direction of the explosion. So, She ran toward the tattle to see the Samurai Rangers are losing against the Nighlok. 

"Hold on," Y/N murmured softly as she joined them to fight.

Both the Samurai Rangers and Nighlok looked surprised to see Y/N. Y/N fight against the Nighlok to defeat the monster. The Nighlok grew into the mega mode cause the Rangers to use their Zords to stop the Nighlok. Soon, the Rangers came down and walked to Y/N. The Rangers looks at her wonder why she risked her life to save them.

"Hello everyone. Is there a place I can talk to you without the other people listen to us?" Y/N asked.

"We can take you to a place where no one can find us," the Red Samurai Ranger said.

"Thanks," Y/N said.

The Samurai Rangers and Y/N walked to the Shiba House for the talk. The Samurai Rangers were wondering why she wants to talk to them. Y/N has her eyes on the Red Samurai Ranger. They were walking until they got the Shiba House. None of the Samurai Rangers demorphed in case Y/N is a civilian but none of them knew that she is the White Samurai Ranger.

"We can talk here," the Blue Samurai Ranger said.

"I am the White Samurai Ranger," Y/N said.

The Samurai Rangers looked shocked as none of them except Jayden knew that there is another Samurai Ranger out there.  Y/N smiled as she sees them looked shocked and giggled softly. The Samurai Rangers demorphs to reveals themselves to Y/N. Y/N saw them at the zoo and smiled softly at Jayden.

A/N: I am so so so sorry for not posting your request in time. My schedule has been crazy and I never got to finished it since I was so busy with school.