Vampire Jayden x Reader

Request by ivaughan14

Jayden walking down the street in Panorama City since it is getting dark. Jayden heard the news going around in the city about the people dead, no blood, bite mark that is left on the victims, and there has been struggling. He was hurried to get back to the Shiba House when Jayden got attacked by the monster. Jayden got knocked out not knowing he will turn into the vampire.

~a few days later~

Y/N went to visit the Shiba House to meet Jayden. She knocked on the gate to let Mentor Ji know that she is there. Mentor Ji opened the door for Y/N to come in the Shiba House. Y/N bowed to Mentor Ji in a respected way.

"Hello, Mentor Ji," Y/N said, "How is Jayden?"

"He is training right now," Mentor Ji told her.

"Thank you, Mentor Ji," Y/N said as she walks into the courtyard knowing where Jayden will be at.

"Welcome," Mentor Ji hollered as he went into the house.

Y/N walking to see Jayden training in the shadow. She was confused why he didn't go near others. Y/N watched more of Jayden's training until she decided to sneak up on him. Y/N quietly walked over to Jayden since he always focuses on his training not paying attention what is around him.

"Boo," Y/N screamed in Jayden's ear behind his back.

"Ahh!" Jayden screamed and turn around to see Y/N, "Y/N stop doing that."

"Sorry, Jayden," Y/N apologized.

Jayden nodded accepting her apology. Y/N noticed something strange about Jayden. He is looking pale, won't go near the sun, and looking at her neck. This makes her curious about few things that she noticed about him. Y/N heard others calling her out so she went to Samurai Rangers to train with them.

~night time~

Y/N couldn't sleep in the guest room, so she went to see Jayden. Before she could go to his room, Y/N saw Jayden sneak out of his room very quietly. Y/N watching Jayden went to the door to outside. She waited until he is out of her sight before following him. Y/N followed Jayden into the forest before lost her sight on Jayden.

"Huh? Where did he go?" Y/N murmured as she looked for Jayden.

Jayden hides in the shadow watching Y/N. His fangs came out and can smell her blood pumping through her vein. Jayden waited for Y/N to stop moving so he can take her blood. Y/N continues walking to find Jayden but seem like she can't find him anywhere. Until she heard the screaming in the direction of where Jayden is hiding. She ran to that sound and came to see Jayden laying on the ground in pain.

"Jayden!" Y/N yelled as she ran to Jayden.

"Stop Y/N. Get away from me," Jayden told her to stop and go back.

"No Jayden," Y/N said as she got to Jayden, "I will not leave you until you tell me what is wrong."

"Please I don't want to hurt you," Jayden begged her to leave.

"I am with you Jayden," Y/N said refused to leave.

Jayden looked at her with his eyes says 'I'm sorry' and grabbed her. Y/N shocked how fast Jayden was and saw his fang comes out. Y/N realized that Jayden is now a vampire and know that he needs blood to survive. She offered her neck to Jayden which it surprised Jayden how Y/N offered her life to save Jayden. She waits for Jayden to bite her which he did. Y/N passed out the moment she felt her blood drained and the pain.

~next morning~

Y/N woke up laying on the bed in Jayden's room. She tried to remember how she ends up in Jayden's room, not in her room. Y/N sees Jayden sitting in his chair next to her.

"What happen?" Y/N asked Jayden.

"Oh. Thank goodness you are okay," Jayden jumped as he heard her.

"Is that a dream where you are a vampire?" Y/N asked not knowing it is real.

"I am afraid that is no dream, Y/N," Jayden murmured.

Y/N shocked and realized it is all real. She looked down before looked at Jayden.

"We can work it out together, Jayden," Y/N said softly.

Jayden nodded knowing that they will be working together to keep it secret. Y/N smiled and got up to walking to Jayden to kiss on his lip. Jayden shocked and kiss back. In fact, Y/N has a huge crush on Jayden for a long time via verse Jayden with Y/N.

"I always love you the moment I met you years ago, Jayden," Y/N confessed her love.

"So do I, Y/N," Jayden confessed his love back.

"I got an idea. Why don't we go into the forest away from others?" Y/N suggested going to the forest since it has more shadows than at the Shiba House.

"Good thinking, Y/N," Jayden said liking her idea.

Y/N and Jayden walked out of Jayden's room and sneakily passing all the rooms where the other Samurais are sleeping. They both made to the outside and ran into the forest. It took them about 10 miles from the Shiba House before they stop running. Y/N and Jayden smiled how much they ran.

"That was fun," Y/N said.

"Agreed Y/N," Jayden agreed with her.

Jayden kisses her again pulling her so close to him. Y/N blushed and kiss back not knowing what Jayden has in his mind. Jayden teasing her until they both fell to the ground having full make out for many hours into the night.

I hope you like this. Sorry for not having smut in it. I would keep it to the limit of the smut for now.